Viggo Mortenson Eastern Promises headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with the Spartan. Late 60's,early 70's Eastwood (Dirty Harry), Ghost Busters, Kurt Russell(Stuntman Mike!), Michael Biehn (Johnny Ringo!)...Those sound pretty good. Can't wait to see Aragorn!

Haven't Ghostbusters been done by at least two people lately? I would say do something that hasn't been done or isn't widely available. Eastwood is a good one, Russell's an interesting idea. I wouldn't buy them though :)

I personally would like to see a really nice Patrick Stewart, we haven't really seen one in this scale. For me, it would be for a Picard, but it could also be a Professor X, or a Captain Ahab from Moby ????...

EDIT: Sigh, I hate word filtering. Seriously, when you can't even put in part of the title of a classic novel and yet someone can post disgusting goatse pics around the forum...oh well, you guys know what I mean, ha.

I'd also just like to add this in case Erick is feeling generous :D...

2rrmdt0.jpg

By the way, has anyone painted any of the Viggo headsculpts? I've sold quite a few of them and have yet to see any paint ups?

Anyone?

Eric

Yeah, that "Tom Stall/Joey Cusack" looks great. The hair is too cool...where did it come from?

The Viggo headsculpt is available at Red Planet Toys. There are 2 versions available, "Nikolai" from Eastern Promises and "Everett" from Appaloosa.

Kuato did an amazing job at converting it "Tom Stall" from A History of Violence version.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Back