War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted this, but then I saw the price. Congrats to all those that want him. Still waiting for a Silver Surfer or Apocalypse, or better yet Magneto life-size bust.

Man, I agree that these are some great choices that you have posted. If I had to choose between this WM bust or Apocalypse bust I'm going to have to go with "My Man" Apocalypse...:lecture

Man, I agree that these are some great choices that you have posted. If I had to choose between this WM bust or Apocalypse bust I'm going to have to go with "My Man" Apocalypse...:lecture

If Hulk 1:1 cost you $500, this piece should be worthing every penny. (judging from all the released photos up till now.)

If Hulk 1:1 cost you $500, this piece should be worthing every penny. (judging from all the released photos up till now.)

This piece is going to be worth every penny, just wait until I can get this bad boy in hand to take photos...:yess: I can only imagine how this is going to look lined up with the WM maquette. I'm not interested in pairing it up with MKIII bust, but if the made the MKVI bust with the reactor in the chest. That for sure would be it for me and anything that has Legacy name post on it.

This piece is going to be worth every penny, just wait until I can get this bad boy in hand to take photos...:yess: I can only imagine how this is going to look lined up with the WM maquette. I'm not interested in pairing it up with MKIII bust, but if the made the MKVI bust with the reactor in the chest. That for sure would be it for me and anything that has Legacy name post on it.

WM bust paired with a VI would be frigging amazing! :thud:

I really wanted one of these, but I just don't have the room to display it. I live in an apt in Manhattan and there is just no way it would ever see the light of day- it would just end up in storage. The stuff I collect (mostly Hot Toys 1/6 movie figures) already take up too much space on shelves and in a display cabinet. I will have to be satisfied with the 1/4 maquettes of IM and WM. Besides I just bought a Sony Bravia 3D LED tv last week, so my collectible spending will be cut back for awhile.

(I do recommend 3D to those of you buying a new tv in the future).
Congrats to those on the board who have the space and the room to display one of these 1:1 WM busts.

This will probably be my first 1:1 bust only thing holding me back is, i need conformation of a 1:1 iron man mark 6 bust in the future with the reactor! Also what do u guys think the price would be for a mark 6 if thwy made one with a reactor? Im guessing 799 but probably 899 with sideshows pricing going up lately

I really wanted one of these, but I just don't have the room to display it. I live in an apt in Manhattan and there is just no way it would ever see the light of day- it would just end up in storage. The stuff I collect (mostly Hot Toys 1/6 movie figures) already take up too much space on shelves and in a display cabinet. I will have to be satisfied with the 1/4 maquettes of IM and WM. Besides I just bought a Sony Bravia 3D LED tv last week, so my collectible spending will be cut back for awhile.

(I do recommend 3D to those of you buying a new tv in the future).
Congrats to those on the board who have the space and the room to display one of these 1:1 WM busts.

Man I feel you :)

Now the fun part will be trying to find the perfect place to display this HUGE puppy...:dunno

It's going to be so deep or long and that's where the displaying problem will come especially for those collectors that already have a lot of statues on display.

Oh the fun in collecting!

Back