War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the fun part will be trying to find the perfect place to display this HUGE puppy...:dunno

It's going to be so deep or long and that's where the displaying problem will come especially for those collectors that already have a lot of statues on display.

Oh the fun in collecting!

I know what u mean Iron i :dunno what im gonna do!:panic:, on another side note have you guys noticed the amount of iron man mark 3 clean version busts comming into the market lately! i guess the value will be comming down esp if we get confirmation of a mark 6 with a arc rector:yess:

Is there any hint that there will be a 1:1 Mark VI bust to go with the WM bust? I would think that there would be considering the amount of IM movie product that SS produces. I also almost pulled the the trigger on WM, but the size of this thing with the gun just does not make it practical. I have a SS IM 1:1 Bust already in my office in NYC- no way WM would ever fit in a studio apt in Manhattan!

That's the only way that I would consider getting another IM 1:1 bust and that would have to be the MK VI w/ reactor. I really like the MK IV suit but that would have to be in 1/4 scale for me to give any really considration in buying.

The only movie version Iron Man I would buy now is a Mark V. Got the 1:1 III, 1:4 VI and WM and the 1:1 WM on pre-order. Would love a 1:2 mark V, but for the lack of space it would be better in 1:4. Still need the Mark I maquette though.

Well I pulled the trigger on WM 1:1 bust even though I said I wasn't planning on it in my post earlier this month. After getting the WM maquette last week, it just sold me on this piece. I will find the space for it somewhere. If the work on this bust is as good as the maquette, this thing should look amazing once it finally arrives. Cancelled all my other my other pre-orders for the next few months except for the HT Mark V to help pay for it. Will also sell some other HT figures to pay for this.
Keep an eye on the sell section in May, I'm going to sell my HT DK figures and HT SR figures to help pay for this bust.

Does anyone know if the gun on this bust will be movable? The gun moves on the HT figure and 1/4 bust. Only reason I ask is that it would fit a lot better in the space I picked out for it if the gun was movable to the left hand side. This thing is going to be very deep- over 2 feet and it will need to be alot of room to displayed properly. I didn't see mention on the Sideshow site of it being movable.

BTW Alter Ego Comics has this bust for only $899 (10% off) with a $100 deposit due when you order. I just started buying from them (got my WM maquette from them) and the store is great to deal with- excellent customer service.

Does anyone know if the gun on this bust will be movable? The gun moves on the HT figure and 1/4 bust. Only reason I ask is that it would fit a lot better in the space I picked out for it if the gun was movable to the left hand side. This thing is going to be very deep- over 2 feet and it will need to be alot of room to displayed properly. I didn't see mention on the Sideshow site of it being movable.

BTW Alter Ego Comics has this bust for only $899 (10% off) with a $100 deposit due when you order. I just started buying from them (got my WM maquette from them) and the store is great to deal with- excellent customer service.

According to picture #7 on the SSC site of the product, it shows 2 pictures of this bust side by side and the gun is facing left in one, right in the other. So judging by that it is moveable however the distance you can move it is questionable.

I'd contact SSC they are very helpful and would probably be able to tell you exactly what you wanted to know.

I just placed my order for this one. I got it on FlexPay, which is the only way I could sneak this one in under the wife's radar. Paying $180 for a few months is not the same as a $1000+ one time payment. :lol

I just placed my order for this one. I got it on FlexPay, which is the only way I could sneak this one in under the wife's radar. Paying $180 for a few months is not the same as a $1000+ one time payment. :lol

:rotfl

I'm considering Flexing this baby but I'd really like to have a Mark III SSC 1:1 bust that wasn't damaged first. I like War Machine but I don;t feel compelled to have a ton of WM pieces and figures like I do for Iron Man. Might have to forego that strategy though as time wears on :lol

:rotfl

I'm considering Flexing this baby but I'd really like to have a Mark III SSC 1:1 bust that wasn't damaged first. I like War Machine but I don;t feel compelled to have a ton of WM pieces and figures like I do for Iron Man. Might have to forego that strategy though as time wears on :lol

I feel the same bro, but im sure there gonna do a mark 6 1:1 bust with the reactor to go with this bad boy, those two will be the iron man busts to get!:hi5:

I feel the same bro, but im sure there gonna do a mark 6 1:1 bust with the reactor to go with this bad boy, those two will be the iron man busts to get!:hi5:

That's a really good point, I never thought of that :goodpost:

I'm only a month in to the hobby so I feel like I'm in a rush to play catch up on the IM pieces I want that sold out long ago, and that I'm obligated to order/preorder pieces available now before they sell out like hotcakes and cost 100's more later :slap

:lol

Looks like according to the SSC website this is going to have an October release month. I'm pretty happy with that time of release, so as to not interfer with Christmas time shopping.

Back