War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That is such a good idea! I was trying to figure out how they would do a Mark IV or VI that would be different enough from the Mark III that a lot of people would buy it. I think you may have just hit on a very excellent solution!

Wow. That is such a good idea! I was trying to figure out how they would do a Mark IV or VI that would be different enough from the Mark III that a lot of people would buy it. I think you may have just hit on a very excellent solution!

Thanks bro now lets hope we dont have to drain our bank accounts to afford them:thud:

I've got the Mark II, Mark III, and BD Mark III, so there's no way I'm missing this one. Yeah, I think with the extra height, arc reactor, gattling gun, this is going to run a lot more than the other busts.

I wonder since they put the arch reactor on this one if sideshow will do a new iron man mark 6 with an arch reactor! would only make sense to do so!:hi5:

You know what...I think you are right. The picture said Iron Man 2, it would only make sense if they do an Iron Man Mark 6 bust with arc reactor as well. They did both IM and WM for the maquette iron man 2, why they wouldn't do the same for this? Yes Yes Yes :hi5:

Ok, maybe I don't need to buy the mark 3 bust. I will just order this one and wait for the mark 6 bust. Oh man I am soooo excited, I can only imagine how good these two busts (assuming sideshow will make the iron man 6 with arc reactor) will be displayed together.

I wish we can ask sideshow to confirm it.

I wonder if the arc reactor is feature of the exclusive edition only, or will the regular versions have it too...

With the increased height, what are the chances this will fit in a Besta shelf?

Last edited:
I wonder if the arc reactor is feature of the exclusive edition only, or will the regular versions have it too...

With the increased height, what are the chances this will fit in a Besta shelf?

Very unlikely it will fit not only because of the height but also theres no way the guns going to fit in it either guns gotta be atleast 2.5 feet long!

Height should be no problem, since Besta's shelves are totally adjustable. The problem is going to be depth due to the huge gun.

Depends how fast they get returns back with flaking paint.

The gun will be made of cardboard...

Chris

The eyes look much too small. Almost half the thickness of the eyes in the movie pics. It looks like he is squinting. The chin looks too big, too. The gun looks like almost half the size, at least 30% smaller. The movie pics show the armor much more battle damaged. The dark gray in the movie pics is MUCH darker, almost a charcoal gray. The slot like shapes in his forehead look a bit too small, too, although the lighting difference makes it look more than it is. The sweeping recessed section on the side of his head starting at his temples is at least twice as deep as it should be, and it is missing detail, specifically, the lines that show that there are many pieces of metal fitting together there. The recessed U shaped section on the ear pieces isn't large enough, at least 25% too small, and it isn't deep enough, either, about twice as shallow as it should be.

You two need to take up dueling....:yess:

This is now my most anticipated piece for SEPT / OCT!!
Bring it on Sideshow!
Cant wait to see him at SDCC 2011!!

BTW, guys I will be there as a producer at Sideshow booth! Finally get to meet some of you guys!
For the better or worse!
LOL!

Back