War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Q&A March 7, 2011:

Q.I saw Iron Man Mark 5 1:2 in a Legacy Studio footage! It’s coming right? Be honest cuz i need to start saving!
A.Yes, we are working on a Mark V Iron Man with Legacy Effects. The scale of the piece has yet to be finalized.

March 29, 2010:
Q.With the Iron Man 2 license, can we expect a 1:2 offering as well as a 1:1?
A.Yes and yes.

Sideshow Q&A March 7, 2011:

Q.I saw Iron Man Mark 5 1:2 in a Legacy Studio footage! It’s coming right? Be honest cuz i need to start saving!
A.Yes, we are working on a Mark V Iron Man with Legacy Effects. The scale of the piece has yet to be finalized.

March 29, 2010:
Q.With the Iron Man 2 license, can we expect a 1:2 offering as well as a 1:1?
A.Yes and yes.

:slap

Man, Im in a world of trouble if this is all true!

Can't wait to see the full reveal. I'm thinking minds are going to be blown...well that and bank accounts.

:slap

I'm going to be cool on the price and the bank account will be safe. I have a few highly sought after Sportspick that I can put up for auction to help bring the price down or just out right buy the damn thing.

I'm going to be cool on the price and the bank account will be safe. I have a few highly sought after Sportspick that I can put up for auction to help bring the price down or just out right buy the damn thing.

Good deal...so umm (cough cough) can you loan me a $1000 or whatever this statue is going to cost... :cuckoo:

:wink1:

Good deal...so umm (cough cough) can you loan me a $1000 or whatever this statue is going to cost... :cuckoo:

:wink1:

I thought you're selling your kidney :)

Man, I really want this I can't wait to find out about the price, I am hoping it will be below $1K like $899.99. I hope they'll also make 1:1 bust IM Mark VI with arc reactor to go with this one because in my book IM without WM is not complete (and vice versa). I just want to have IM&WM 1:1 bust and IM&WM 1:4 Maquette and call it a day. That's all I need for Iron Man collection. Sadly so far I only have IM Maquette, I am still waiting for WM Maquette regular.

Another IM/WM for your collection?
:yess:

I'm very happy for you Iron!

Revealed on website:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=26&ref=footer&prod-blog&ssc

The War Machine Life-Size Bust will be priced at $999.99 and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice when placing your Pre-Order. Also, a 10%, or $100.00 non-refundable deposit will be charged within 24 to 48 hours of your pre-order being placed for this Bust.

ALMOST FORGOT...totally getting this one!

Last edited:
Price isn't bad, in the pics is that mark 6 iron man we see? Could this be a hint of a mark 6 to match this bad boy! wonder how much flex payments would be!

Well I know for Thor 1:1 flex is 5 payments of $130, so I'm guessing if you take the deposit out your left with $899 divided by 5 payments:

roughly $180. Granted this is based purely on the fact that they use the 5 payments schedule which isn't necessarily true.

Back