Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
T1 because of the original storyline and Arnie as the Villain was Genius.

Yes! Arnolds stuntman in T2 was legendary, I LOVE that scene too, its about as intense as it gets. He literally leaps step by step onto the semi like its nothing.

I was watching the movie the other night and it still blows me away how ^^^^^ing cool it looks. Really brutal too when he unloads the rounds and then grabs the stearing wheel.

There were no stand out moments like that for me in T3.

Too hard to call really...but I'd probably go with T3.....:rotfl I crack myself up.

Seriously. I'd say T1 but T2 gave us Robert Patrick and those great Terminator fights. Hell, I'm not voting, I can't do it.

:lol....................the ending rocks though. I really like that. I dont hate the movie, but its not that good either.

The original for me by a country mile, I like T2, But the Schwartz was so much better as the bad guy.

:lol....................the ending rocks though. I really like that. I dont hate the movie, but its not that good either.

Yeah the last I think 5 mins were somewhat decent.

The original for me by a country mile, I like T2, But the Schwartz was so much better as the bad guy.

Amen to that brother! Still I love both films almost equally myself.

T1 FTW though.

Definitely T1 for me. T2 has always been in my top 5 films, but upon watching it again recently on Blu-ray i definitely appreciated it more than in the past. T1 has more intensity, and i've always preferred Arnie as the enemy, especially as an Endo at the end. That part terrified me when i first saw it back when i was around 5 years old, but i couldn't stop rewatching it until the video wore out! :D

Unlike many people, i don't mind T3 either. It stands well as an action film but i just don't include it as canon. More of a spin off i suppose.

T2 for me, LOVE IT!! I of course Love the original as well.

I didn't hate T3 but I agree not in the same league as Camerons films, I also enjoyed the ending to T3....and not because it was "the ending" of the movie :lol

I'm hoping Salvation or T4 is better obviously then T3 was, from what I've seen from Trailers it looks Great!!

Like the titles says, please vote.

Mine is:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JMxEa4njsl8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JMxEa4njsl8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

However I love part 2 just as much but if I were to pick 1, its part 1.

I love this music here.... just awesome.

I vote T2, but The Terminator isn't that far behind for me... great movie.

T1 was definitely my favorite. I thought T3 would get at least one vote based on Kristiana Lokken's presence alone. :lol

Back