Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
T1 = great sci-fi flick
T2 = great summer blockbuster action flick
T3 = great waste of time

Terminator = Slight edge, as it's the first of it's kind and Arnie is a great bad guy also love the cyber punk feel.
Terminator 2 = Wall to wall action and one of the best sequels ever made
Terminator 3 = Talk to the hand

:lecture

I've loved T2 from the first time I saw it as a kid til' now. I've just learned to appreciate T1 a couple years ago before T3 came out. Before that, I just thought it was a cheap 80's movie(which it is):eek:

You see I feel that way about both films but have a more special bond with part 1. I was 8 and had never heard the phrase "mother ^^^^er" before so for me :monkey2 that was a great moment in cinema.

T1 & T2 whichever one i watched last is my favorite.

sarah's escape, elevator door opens out comes arnie she falls on her ass freaked the ^^^^ out runs no nooo. i love that scene

T1 & T2 whichever one i watched last is my favorite.

sarah's escape, elevator door opens out comes arnie she falls on her ass freaked the ^^^^ out runs no nooo. i love that scene

My favorite part of T2 is when Arnie rips out of the malls parking lot just missing the semi and the way the camera follows him until off screen. Pure genious cinematography!

TI by a very, very long margin. In fact I think its Camerons most original movie to date, I almost... almost wish it had just stood alone as singular entity.

I feel ya wookster. Well, I don't FEEL you. Nevermind. I get what you're saying.

The perfection of the original story was an amazing, unbreakable circle of events. By attmepting to kill each other, Skynet and John Connor made sure each other would exist. It was great irony. There absolutely was FATE, and the more you did to change it, the more things went the way they were meant to.

Cameron broke all the laws of the original mythology with T2. One of the greatest action movies of all time, but the very premise destroyed the perfect circle that was the first movie. "No fate, but what we make for ourselves." Did he even watch the first movie. Doc Brown would expect young John Connor to start disappearing because Kyle would never go back in time to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance anymore. T2 was an awesome movie, but it should have created a time paradox. Either way, great movie, but it wiped it's butt with the original story, and I never could fully accept it. And Arnold just was not the same Terminator, good or bad. The result was T3, and worse, the Connor Chronicles with crying ballerina Terminators and Corporate Executive Officer T-1000s. Not at all what Cameron's original vision should have become.

Last edited:
T1..THE BEST Arnold was so bada$$. He acted more like a machine in T1 than in T2.

"nothing...clean..right"

My favorite one is:

thepenetrator.jpg

And yes, it's a real movie. F'n hilarious movie.

Last edited:
there's no poll choice for Salvation. but i'm picking it because there's no crappy Arnold in it.

Oh c'mon... Arnold crappy? While not as perfect in T2, he was great in the original film.
that depends on your definition of "great".
"acting" like a robot isn't exactly a stretch.

but, i will say Salvation won't be as hilarious without him.

Back