Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
both movies are amazing and I view them as one entity but as single films I think T2 is a better film. but terminator has that independent gritty feel to it which makes it something special in the world of sci fi films.

Terminator 1 for me. Ridley scott brought us both Alien and Terminator !. :rock
As many have said Arnie is perfect for the bad guy. :rock

* off topic but funnily enough Ridley Scotts brother , Tony Scott also directed another one of my fave movies in my sig now *

that depends on your definition of "great".
"acting" like a robot isn't exactly a stretch.

but, i will say Salvation won't be as hilarious without him.

Arnold was born to play the role as the Terminator and he played it "great" Evrything else, yes is laughable in terms of Arnie movies.

Terminator 1 for me. Ridley scott brought us both Alien and Terminator !. :rock
As many have said Arnie is perfect for the bad guy. :rock

* off topic but funnily enough Ridley Scotts brother , Tony Scott also directed another one of my fave movies in my sig now *

I didn't know Ridley Scott had anything to do with Terminator, learn something knew everyday.

I'm the farthest from a Terminator fan but if I had to chose it would totally be the first one. To me that's the only one that held up over time. T2, while it had some awesome action scenes and great premise, it was overall just too cheesy for me. John Connor was such a whiny little ******. And as for T3, well I just have never gotten around to seeing it...

Arnold was born to play the role as the Terminator...
[citation needed]

well, you probably know he wasn't Cameron's first choice... he was more like the 3rd or 4th choice to be "born to play the role as the Terminator".
so, you'll understand if i don't take your word on that. and as i look at your username/avatar, i'm detecting some bias here.

[citation needed]

well, you probably know he wasn't Cameron's first choice... he was more like the 3rd or 4th choice to be "born to play the role as the Terminator".
so, you'll understand if i don't take your word on that. and as i look at your username/avatar, i'm detecting some bias here.

:lol:lol:lol Yeah thats it, Arnolds my hero. Actually I would rate Arnold one of the worst actors of all time. This is a sci-fi action film we are discussing here not The Shawshank Redemption :rolleyes:

T1 for me. i see T3 isnt getting any love.:lol

one of my favorite scenes in T1 is at the tech noir club. sarah knocks her drink over and as she bends down the music fades out slightly and it goes to slo-mo as arnold walks right by her. then when she sits up again she makes eye contact with reese. great movie making right there. and then arnold sees her and reese pulls out the sawed off from under his coat and good ol' fashioned gunplay ensues. *sigh* what a film. i think i'm gonna go watch it now. bye.

imagine arnold in the shawshank redemption... :lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol Yeah an Austrian born successful banker whom is sent to jail for allegedly murdering his wife and her lover. While there he promotes weightlifting and hope throughout the hearts of every inmate.

19 years later he escapes by slowly punching through his cells wall and running over any opposing guards to his sweet freedom. :lol

You see I feel that way about both films but have a more special bond with part 1. I was 8 and had never heard the phrase "mother ^^^^er" before so for me :monkey2 that was a great moment in cinema.

See that happened with me as well but a couple of years later in Predator :lol

Back