Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone sit in a circle and grab your neighbors nipple!

Dave%20Chmielewski%20-%20Nipple%20grab.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yes, stop derailing my thread. Take it from a good poster (ME!), who never derails threads. It's not cool! :monkey5

I hope my baby comes soon or heads will roll! Heads will role! Unless they are blocked shape, then perhaps they'll just remain static.

Yes, stop derailing my thread. Take it from a good poster (ME!), who never derails threads. It's not cool! :monkey5

I hope my baby comes soon or heads will roll! Heads will role! Unless they are blocked shape, then perhaps they'll just remain static.

Have you heard anything from SS about it Eli, when its due?, I know you said you waiting for another item but have they given you any idea at all?
x

Have you heard anything from SS about it Eli, when its due?, I know you said you waiting for another item but have they given you any idea at all?
x

They said that they will ship the dio out along with the goth SDCC Babysitter dead figure. So I have no clue. They said she was going to ship sometime last week. Hasn't happened. Not thrilled.

Thanks for asking. :)

They said that they will ship the dio out along with the goth SDCC Babysitter dead figure. So I have no clue. They said she was going to ship sometime last week. Hasn't happened. Not thrilled.

Thanks for asking. :)
Hopefully you'll get it sometime this week, fingers crossed for you pal
x :D

Then I better get a discount, because I waited far too long and they held back sending my dio because of that reason... albeit, not a good one. Cause I am uncertain how they'll be able to pack her with the dio.

What on earth ever made you think that they could pack her with the dio :confused:

What on earth ever made you think that they could pack her with the dio :confused:

They said they would ship them together. *punches Loki square in the nuts*

Dammit Loki! You think I didn't wonder that before anyone mentioned it... but I was like, maybe they have a plan of attack, or why else would they even do such a thing. I am annoyed. Trust me. I want the dio now.

Back