Who's ordered Ilum Padme so far???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not order her and really had not ever planned for buying this version. I think the sculpt is great, but I didn't see any reason to buy a Clone Wars version of her.

PASS! They should never of made an EU figure at all, and if they did, make someone like Xizor or Mara Jade. If I'm going to buy a Padme it will be an outfit she wore in one of the movies. (hopfully the one from the end of Ep2.)

eiii_funeral06.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, you all hate this piece, which is exactly why it's Sideshow's top seller at the moment.

I love what Trev did with the facial sculpt, but I don't collect 12" figures. I'm sure Trevor's Padmé vs. Nexu diorama will be amazing, though. :D

It's on order for now, but after seeing the finished product on the 'Post your Padme image thread'(which you know will be posted here) I will then decide to keep or cancel.

It's on order for now, but after seeing the finished product on the 'Post your Padme image thread'(which you know will be posted here) I will then decide to keep or cancel.
Same here, there is no harm in ordering from SS.

Why the heck did this thing win the poll?

Who voted for this figure?!?!?!?!

What upsets me is SS could have spent their time and energy working on a fig people actually want!

If the sculpt had complete hair and you could make a Geonosis Padme out of it I may consider it. Much rather have Mara Jade 10x over this or Thrawn 20x over this.

I ordered her, but I might cancel when she starts to ship. The head sculpt looks good, the costume and paint is what's dragging it down. I hope Sideshow plans on improving it otherwise they will have a dud on their hands.
If that's the case, I hope it doesn't shy them off of making other EU characters. Asajj turned out perfectly so people will but them as long as they look good.
I hope Kir Kanos is next.
kir_kanos_100x100.gif

Back