Who's ordered Ilum Padme so far???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Don't blame me" I voted for Vos!!!! I still say SS "fixed" this poll.

It wasn't SS. I know there was a Padme fan site that was making its members vote to stay. Well, that was the rumor on a couple of SW boards I post on.

"Don't blame me" I voted for Vos!!!! I still say SS "fixed" this poll.

I agree.(At someone 'fixed' it!) I think I ended up voting for Vos too, but I thoroghly thought that Mara Jade or Kir Kanos was going to win! ...and I would have wholeheartedly welcomed the addition of the those two! :eek:

Believe me, SSC was just as surprised as we were that Padme won (hence Asajj appearing first). I think Snowbunny Padme was kind of a joke entry and no one expected her to win.

Believe me, SSC was just as surprised as we were that Padme won (hence Asajj appearing first). I think Snowbunny Padme was kind of a joke entry and no one expected her to win.

Not to mention she was DEAD LAST and then all of a sudden leaped up the charts and then into first and won with no time left. Very strange.

Not to mention she was DEAD LAST and then all of a sudden leaped up the charts and then into first and won with no time left. Very strange.

Yeah, that fact bugged me a lot. It really was all of a sudden....She wasn't even at the top....she was dead last and then she won....Yeah.....Right. :cool:

The funny thing is that she won but Asajj came and went for order before she was even previewed.....Vos and Jade were heavily voted for and I'm sure they'll be done.

I think all the poll choices will be done....But, I agree - I think that was a 'joke' entry. What a waste of an additional, potential EU character.
I actually would have disliked any character that was actually in the films just shown in a different outfit.
With all the wealth of new EU ONLY characters out there...

this is part of the 99.9% for me.

Vos or Mara would look way cooler

Vos is kinda cool, but imho Mara Jada epitomizes everything that is lame about bad EU: just WAY too contrived. That she's so popular only makes her more annoying to me.

Vos is also movie canon now technically, so that's cool. If they do another one of these I will vote for him (unless there are KOTOR characters... because KOTOR is the pinnacle of the EU).

Depends on what parts of the EU. I like some of it like Mara Jade, Vos, etc and some of it is really just too far out there.

this is part of the 99.9% for me.

Vos or Mara would look way cooler

Your kidding right?

250px-Maraj.jpg

It's Lita Ford with a lightsaber :lol

Don't knock on Lita Ford. She was hot in the "Kiss Me Deadly" days!!!

Kiss me deadly???? How young are you? (only a joke)

What about?

"I went to a party last saturday night,
I didn't get laid, I got in a fight,
Uh huh, it aint no big thing...."

Oh those early eighties are killing me!

Last edited:
Back