Will this Guy Ever stop?!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
UNLEASH THE PAM!!:emperor

pam300zi5.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

So who wants to sell me a Iron Man for $350 in a week or too it will be worth half that.

BadMoon said:
Get Him!!! I just sent this to him:

Your days as a seller are numbered my friend. We are watching you! We are the true keepers of the peace. You shall not rip off another soul with your shoddy workmanship and non Sideshow garbage. Keep selling this stuff and we shall put an end to this.

In the words of MC Hammer "can't touch this" "U can't touch this"

I got mine for $350! at yahoo hong kong auctions.. will post pics of it by end of May..Let's hope they bring in Dr Doom! :chew

detoyz said:
I got mine for $350! at yahoo hong kong auctions.. will post pics of it by end of May..Let's hope they bring in Dr Doom! :chew
Are you serious!? You are actually helping this guy continue?! You just bought a fake, do you care? I hope that you aren't serious about bringing in Dr. Doom. :emperor

detoyz said:
In the words of MC Hammer "can't touch this" "U can't touch this"
In response to:

BadMoon said:
Get Him!!! I just sent this to him:

Your days as a seller are numbered my friend. We are watching you! We are the true keepers of the peace. You shall not rip off another soul with your shoddy workmanship and non Sideshow garbage. Keep selling this stuff and we shall put an end to this.

Well, well, well... Looks like the bastard knockoff seller finally made it to the board, 3 posts all right here in this thread. Sure would like to exact some street justice on this punk...

:mad:

ghettoenhanced said:
In response to:

Well, well, well... Looks like the bastard knockoff seller finally made it to the board, 3 posts all right here in this thread. Sure would like to exact some street justice on this punk...

Is this the seller for a fact? He better stop selling this **** unless he likes prison. :emperor

And to anyone thinking about buying these Iron Mans there are ways to tell if they are fake. No one will want your fake Iron Man if you plan on selling it so you are indeed getting ripped off. :emperor

El Roranous said:
Is this the seller for a fact? He better stop selling this **** unless he likes prison. :emperor

And to anyone thinking about buying these Iron Mans there are ways to tell if they are fake. No one will want your fake Iron Man if you plan on selling it so you are indeed getting ripped off. :emperor
Problem is that in HK this not illeagal. We may want to alert Dave and get this guy banned but thats all we can do.

One thing we know is that if get actaul pics we will be able to tell the difference.

Just keep sending counterfit reports and reports to ebay about the seller.

ghettoenhanced said:
In response to:

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not the seller.. I'm just cool with the fact that these “defects” are being sold at a whole lot cheaper price. You guys are taking things way to serious. I mean even Sideshow hasn’t done anything yet. So what’s all the *****ing about? Chill man!

detoyz said:
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not the seller.. I'm just cool with the fact that these “defects” are being sold at a whole lot cheaper price. You guys are taking things way to serious. I mean even Sideshow hasn’t done anything yet. So what’s all the *****ing about? Chill man!
You obviously don't understand the way these things work. You just bought an illegal copy of licensed material. You are in fact supporting pirating and stealing yourself. The reason we are all taking this so seriously is because this is hurting not only the company we love but the value of our "collectibles". If this continues, Sideshow may not be able to go on because of lack of customer faith in the ES of their products. There is a reason these things are called collectibles, they are not mass-marketed and if people like you buy these fakes then there is no point for this hobby to continue. Savvy?!

This seller is also selling these items as legit Sideshow merchandise which is false, they are not part of the official run. I hope you have fun with your fake because it's practically worthless. I also hope you don't try to pawn it on ebay as real because that would be really low.

Back