Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day hey are just two pieces that cost 2000 that are just going to sit there collecting dust. So stop all the B _____ing

While everyone think it's over pay statue, but when it came to ppls hand, we will all love it, just like optimas prime, no one think it worse $1200 but when it came out, it worse $2000.

True but optimus prime wasn't open edition that will be readily available for a few years. Still I agree he was overpriced if he was open edition, and a huge reason why small edition size runs go for more hold their own on the secondary market.

1/4 scale for a 9' character :lol

huh? Predator is a 7ft character, your thinking of Sauron?

What are your thoughts about him azure? Judging by the pics at the Con?

Cheers,
Neo.

from what I've seen, if that is the final product we get in hands, the quality defn looks on par with the SS maquette or CM Pred. I haven't seen anything that worries me.

Anybody take a tape measure with them and measure Wolf? Does he look tiny or a decent size?

not sure if it's accurate, but here is a mock up anyways.

Wolf Predator LSF vs Black Widow PF
sux5ix.jpg

That pic does not look accurate. I suspect Widow is much bigger.
huh? Predator is a 7ft character, your thinking of Sauron?

from what I've seen, if that is the final product we get in hands, the quality defn looks on par with the SS maquette or CM Pred. I haven't seen anything that worries me.

not sure if it's accurate, but here is a mock up anyways.

Wolf Predator LSF vs Black Widow PF
sux5ix.jpg

I dont know man he stil seems like a WTF scale to me :) Im waiting for nice snaps of indy. Might buy the TX Cinemaquette off ebay thats on bidding. if i win it cheap :) then turn a proffit to get myself indy :) Pick up available. she wi be mine oh yes she wil be mine bahahahaha might put old WTF Scale on the back burner. Its a shame cause i love old wolfie !!!

I dont know man he stil seems like a WTF scale to me :) Im waiting for nice snaps of indy. Might buy the TX Cinemaquette off ebay thats on bidding. if i win it cheap :) then turn a proffit to get myself indy :) Pick up available. she wi be mine oh yes she wil be mine bahahahaha might put old WTF Scale on the back burner. Its a shame cause i love old wolfie !!!

What are you talking about? TX maquette? Indy? Are you referring to the piece as a she?

You mean Indiana Jones?

What are you talking about? TX maquette? Indy? Are you referring to the piece as a she?

You mean Indiana Jones?

LMAO!! :rotfl Nah i mean there is a TX Cinemaquette on ebay cheap on bidding, Her being the "She" Im hoping to win her cheap then re sell her, turn a proffit and nab indy LSF but i havent even seen pix of him at booth 1929 :( but their website says he will be there so who knows :dunno Wolfie "HE" Seems a tad WTF scale to me so i might pass but like i said its a shame because i love wolfie :)

Wolf was supposed to be 9 feet tall and the Predalien was supposed to be 12 feet tall according to the Strausetards.

they never even looked that big on screen, first I ever heard that.

LMAO!! :rotfl Nah i mean there is a TX Cinemaquette on ebay cheap on bidding, Her being the "She" Im hoping to win her cheap then re sell her, turn a proffit and nab indy LSF but i havent even seen pix of him at booth 1929 :( but their website says he will be there so who knows :dunno Wolfie "HE" Seems a tad WTF scale to me so i might pass but like i said its a shame because i love wolfie :)

i don't see anything on ebay, so I'm not sure what auction your referring too. Last time I checked, all CM pieces are 1/3 scale, so I'm not sure how that's a WTF scale :dunno. Good luck on the bug eyed Indy though :wink1:

they never even looked that big on screen, first I ever heard that.

i don't see anything on ebay, so I'm not sure what auction your referring too. Last time I checked, all CM pieces are 1/3 scale, so I'm not sure how that's a WTF scale :dunno. Good luck on the bug eyed Indy though :wink1:

Havent seen the un photo shopped pix of indy yet. And the TX CM You must have to search worldwide cause she is there sitting on $500. wolfie isnt a Cinemaquette nor is the LSF of indy so 1/3 scale doesnt apply to the LSF Line. Only the CM line. wolf pred looks way out of proportion in my view. Basically thats what im saying. Compared to their Darth Maul, Obi wan, Wolverine, Ironman and T-800 the wolf pred just looks really awkward. Baring in mind the T-800 Was from HCG. Still, wolfie looks WTF Scale........... "in my opinion" :lol

These are my thoughts: 1.Predators are NOT 9' tall, about 7'(watch P1 when he picks up Arnie who is like 6' someting, the Pred is taller but not that much taller) . 2. that black widow looks to be added in via potsohop in that pic(i'm prob wrong but just looks that way).

Back