Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a video by a guy with a Superman icon. He walks into the Legendary section and asks I believe a SS rep how much is the Wolverine. Rep said they are all $2,000

in chat yesterday, it was said they didn't have a price on any of them yet. I don't believe 2k for each of them one second. In fact, I would be willing to bet on it. Any takers? :monkey1

in chat yesterday, it was said they didn't have a price on any of them yet. I don't believe 2k for each of them one second. In fact, I would be willing to bet on it. Any takers? :monkey1

I hope its 1400 for the Wolf and Maul. Thats my cut off. Wolf is VERY complex so that Might make it more then the others.

And looking at that ugly thing, how sad is it that people post on this forum about how they'd like to do her, or wanted to see her naked in that movie and about how sexy she is :monkey4 Are people honestly that hard up that they have to fantasize about a fictitious 8 ' tall, anorexic, blue cat looking chick?
She's not ugly.. She's uber hot. :(

Can anybody at Comic Con ask Sideshow if the mask's laser targeting thingy will light up? and if not why?

Its fine with the new name "Legendary Scale Figures" as long as it referer to size 1:2

For the new Wolf Predator and the Avatar chick they should have called them Premium Formats if they are 1:4 or if they are made in 1:3 they could have given them a new name...........

A name for each Size please
Fix that Sideshow.....its your future

I'll actually get pissed at Sideshow if this thing ends up costing 2000$! Way too greedy if you ask me..

$2k for such a small piece. If it was 1/2 scale I would understand but that would be way overpriced.

Live chat has said it is close to 1:3. 2 rep from live chat said price was not set yet. Don't know if things has changed today.

I think this is probably between 1:4 and 1:3.
Calling them legendary scale they'd never have to stick to a certain scale anyway , let's just hope the price on each of these will differ.
All being 2 grand sounds wrong to me.

Most probably getting this. I do agree that $2k is pricing this a little steep.

Back