Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a size comparison from the few pics from the con Titanchuck's 2 pics with IM.

TC pic for reference:

photo-77.jpg

From left to right:
CM Predator, SSC Wolf Predator LSF (unmasked), SSC Predator Maquette, SSC Wolf Predator LSF (masked)
wolfcompare04.jpg

That's roughly how they will look together. Looks to be between 1/4 and 1/3 scale. CM Pred still looks huge next to it.

so will this come with a masked verson our will it just be the face, wouldbe nice if it had both here's hoping.

Chris

Here are a few pics from THX on statue forum composited, making the hand approximated to the same size. So based on bio design, you experts can work out the approximate scale.

wolfcompare05.jpg

wolfcompare4thxhands.jpg

wolfcompare5halface.jpg

Im not sure who it was I talked too, one of the marketing execs at SS, but she was telling me maybe around $2000.

SS also listed the 1/1 endo at $7000 at last years show, then released at $5999. :dunno So I wouldn't put too much stock in a price until we get the PO.

Lets hope she was wrong and it is 1/4 scale and will be cheaper so maybe I can afford this awesome piece.

I don't mind the ES is high as long as the price is around $1k. If it's $2K, they better not make more than 1000 of it. Knowing Sideshow, they will probably list it at $1500+ and make the ES 2500...

Im not sure who it was I talked too, one of the marketing execs at SS, but she was telling me maybe around $2000.

C'mon man, anytime a women says maybe, the answer is no. I don't put any stock in that answer. The few things I know about women :lecture.

I don't mind the ES is high as long as the price is around $1k. If it's $2K, they better not make more than 1000 of it. Knowing Sideshow, they will probably list it at $1500+ and make the ES 2500...

This isn't P1 or P2 were talking about here. They won't be making 2500 of these cause even if the price was $800, it would take a long time to sell that many. It's sounding more and more like the other LSF pieces will be under $1500, so it wouldn't make sense for a 1/4ish piece to be more than 1:2 pieces.

Yeah I hear ya, lol. It will be intersting to see if they can make this $1500 or even a little under that would be even better.

I own a Wolf Predator Narin bust thats marked at 1:3.5 (larger than 1:4, bit smaller than 1:3)

This helmet (if we calibrate the scale around it) is equal if not even a bit smaller than mine's.

They look very similar. I say 1:3.5 scale. Funnily enough, the Narin's one is better sculpted than the ADI's maquette one here.

P.D. I've read 2000 bucks?? There's NO way...

I am guessing it will probably come in at around $1599.99. At this price, I am probably out of budget. Unless I sell off all my HT 1/6 Iron Man figures as I m considering exiting that line due to the endless amount of Iron Man stuff being pump out by HT.

If it comes it at around $1200, I will get it immediately.

I dont see how these figures are worth 2000 , especially the 2 star wars characters. All your really paying for is the 1:2 face and some cloth really, and the saber. If anything the wolf should be more expensive because of the complexity . But I feel 1200 is a fair price for any of these legendary figures

I dont see how these figures are worth 2000 , especially the 2 star wars characters. All your really paying for is the 1:2 face and some cloth really, and the saber. If anything the wolf should be more expensive because of the complexity . But I feel 1200 is a fair price for any of these legendary figures

I feel the same way. For some collectors these will be out of reach, for others they are attainable.. that's just life, but I hope the price is not so ridiculous that the collectors who would purchase don't just balk at them.. I think they look amazing, no doubt, but at $2K I'm most like out except for maybe 1 must have when it crops up.

Yep, the Star Wars guys are basically Legendary Scale Bust's with clothes and a saber. And how much do LSB'S cost? $200-$350? Yeah..
And considering the fact that the paint will probably blow ass...

SS'll still put'em up for 50 grand. :lol

Also, is it just me, or does that Wolf Bio look very...bland..?

Back