Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Might have to sell some stuff to make space. I hope there's no excl so ordering won't be a mad house. :hi5:

IF and that's a big IF this thing is $2000 you can take your time ordering. I love this statue and will order only if it's a reasonable price...but for $2000? :rotfl SS can keep it. I seriously doubt it will be that much...even SS isn't that crazy to charge that much for so little.

Last edited:
Those have scale pieces are probably in-house. The Wolf Predator has been done in conjunction with ADi who are in the same league as Legacy so there will be that added cost factor.

If this is indeed 1/3 scale it should be the same price as the CM predator. The 1/2 scale pieces should be around $3000 but appear to be hinted at $2000 which seems to be pretty competitive when all things are considered.

Yeah they charge crazy prices when they 'collaborate'! This is probably between 1/4 and 1/5 scale and smaller than the CM. It's off scale. 2k seems ok for a 1:2 scale piece, are you getting this at 2k Bulls?

the 1/4 IM maquettes were made with Legacy and were around $600. A high or open ES should bring down the price.

This will look epically AWESOME next to my Wolf DX bio! :yess: :blissy

Now if only I had the 1/1 bust to go to the right of it too... :horror

There will be an exclusive, a guy from Sideshow said that a Spear was one of the exclusives.

I don't think so. if I recall correctly a guy in video supposed that there should be a spear with the switch out whip.

however nothing has been said officially.

if there is a spear it would be a welcomes addition of course.

I don't think so. if I recall correctly a guy in video supposed that there should be a spear with the switch out whip.

however nothing has been said officially.

if there is a spear it would be a welcomes addition of course.

I actually talked to a guy at the con who was on the design team and he also confirmed a spear as an exclusive

I actually talked to a guy at the con who was on the design team and he also confirmed a spear as an exclusive

You sir should work for SS :lecture

Ok bring on the PO.

I'm definitely down for this. :yess:

Ummm....

I did not make it to Comic con this year, but I fell in love with that Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure. He is an amazing piece and although we still don't know how much it will cost, it is definitely something I'd like to have in my collection

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042704364.jpg

However, I'm your average collector who struggles to get pieces that cost more than $500 and I thought that the only way for me to get that Wolf Pred is to either sell some one my collection, which is not much anymore, about 17 pieces, or get rid of one, which is the original Stan Winston Predator Maquette by Sideshow.........

But when I see the photos of this piece side by side with Stan himself, and the development and construction of it, it brings really good memories and somewhat a nostalgia to the whole thing, knowing that he saw that, that he had one, that so much was put into it to make it look as good as it is.....

051106predator01.jpg

051106predator04.jpg

051106predator05.jpg

051106predator07.jpg

So, regardless if I like Wolf Predator or not, one thing I know for sure...... I will NOT sell my original predator to get Wolf. It is a piece of history in my opinion and if I can afford the New Pred with maybe 8 or 10 Flexpay payments, so be it.

If I can't, then I'll be happy to know I have the original one and even if I sell all my other pieces, The Hulk PF and the Predator will still be here.......

Cheers Freaks!

Bear
:wave

stanwinston-gallery02.jpg

Are these legendary pieces replacing marquettes and /or PF's?

I seriously doubt the LSF will
replace maquettes. after all space is a constraint so the smaller pieces will defin have their own space and line.

Back