Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is not 1:3 scale. It is not as bog as the Cinemaquette. But it does look bigger than 1:4. Still not even close to any justification for a $2K price tag.

That thing is not 1:3 scale. It is not as bog as the Cinemaquette. But it does look bigger than 1:4. Still not even close to any justification for a $2K price tag.

Sounds like its' between 1/4 and 1/3 scale, wish we could get realy measurements and info.

exactly my thoughts & even if it were true the $2k price tag it better one hell of a piece & the paint job better be extremly good otherwise it's going back straight to SIDESHOW!

No way this should be worth the same amount as the 1:2 scale piece, I doubt even Sideshow will do that.

It's bigger, and Predator is a much bigger license than Transformers is so they can charge whatever they want since they know people will buy it.

I don't think there is Ppl want to buy with 2k, come on it's not even that big, if is 1/2 , I will think about it!! Or at least he is 32" ?

Predator is a bigger license than Transformers? really?

I wouldn't have thought so. I'm sure the Market for Transformers far out numbers those for Predators product in general. Maybe he means high end merchandise? We haven't really seen much $1000+ stuff on Transformers. It's mainly small toys and figures, with the exception of the maquette released last year.

No way this should be worth the same amount as the 1:2 scale piece, I doubt even Sideshow will do that.

Those have scale pieces are probably in-house. The Wolf Predator has been done in conjunction with ADi who are in the same league as Legacy so there will be that added cost factor.

If this is indeed 1/3 scale it should be the same price as the CM predator. The 1/2 scale pieces should be around $3000 but appear to be hinted at $2000 which seems to be pretty competitive when all things are considered.

Those have scale pieces are probably in-house. The Wolf Predator has been done in conjunction with ADi who are in the same league as Legacy so there will be that added cost factor.

If this is indeed 1/3 scale it should be the same price as the CM predator. The 1/2 scale pieces should be around $3000 but appear to be hinted at $2000 which seems to be pretty competitive when all things are considered.

Yeah they charge crazy prices when they 'collaborate'! This is probably between 1/4 and 1/5 scale and smaller than the CM. It's off scale. 2k seems ok for a 1:2 scale piece, are you getting this at 2k Bulls?

Yeah they charge crazy prices when they 'collaborate'! This is probably between 1/4 and 1/5 scale and smaller than the CM. It's off scale. 2k seems ok for a 1:2 scale piece, are you getting this at 2k Bulls?

More ppl means more ppl to pay? :lecture

Back