Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

No. Buff as in ripped up and muscled. Which is what everyone apparently wants WW to look like. Yet none of those people complain about Linda Carter. And Gal is 5'10" as well. Asshat. :wave

You & Khev should spoon and teach each other about the meaning of Straw Man Arguments.

raw

It...could be...a breakthrough for you . . . :monkey3

raw

raw

__

No. Buff as in ripped up and muscled. Which is what everyone apparently wants WW to look like. Yet none of those people complain about Linda Carter. And Gal is 5'10" as well. Asshat. :wave

It was a different time. Today, the actors...well, the male actors get in great shape to look like superheroes. Gadot gained 17 pounds for BVS, and she looks about the same size as Lynda Carter, so imagine how skinny she was before that.

Personally, I would like WW to look like her...

Wct77bB.jpg
HKZcKfE.jpg

It was a different time. Today, the actors...well, the male actors get in great shape to look like superheroes. Gadot gained 17 pounds for BVS, and she looks about the same size as Lynda Carter, so imagine how skinny she was before that.

Personally, I would like WW to look like her...

Wct77bB.jpg
HKZcKfE.jpg

I'd be interested in seeing WW's outfit photoshoped onto the first image.

New Release Date: June 02, 2017

PotC 5 is coming out on May 26th, so that might be a problem.

Meh I have no interest in seeing another mailed in performance in potc 5 I have way more interest In seeing this solo film.

Yeah, no interest in PotC5 unless it features Barbossa a lot.

Of course everyone's more excited about WW (I know I am), but as far as the BO goes, it'll be a problem I presume.

8461545-menalippe-diana-hippolyta-antiope.jpg

I had not seen this before thought it looked pretty cool

Back