Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

admittedly it is hard to notice lol. hey i noticed you are in ireland too, nice to see more of us here haha :) :wave

Yeah there's a fair few of us on here. Your location had not escaped my attention :) I'm not all that far from you by the looks of it, I'm in Bray.

Yeah there's a fair few of us on here. Your location had not escaped my attention :) I'm not all that far from you by the looks of it, I'm in Bray.
Yeah I know one and met two more now :) I was in bray like two weeks ago lol. I live in the city centre

Yeah I know one and met two more now :) I was in bray like two weeks ago lol. I live in the city centre

For the seafront or a tour of our coffee shops and pharmacies? All this town has at the moment :lol Well there's a few good pubs.

City centre living - easy access to Forbidden Planet. :lol I haven't been in there in years, I just order everything online...which I'm sure they'd be disgusted to hear. I used to be pretty regular.

For the seafront or a tour of our coffee shops and pharmacies? All this town has at the moment :lol Well there's a few good pubs.

City centre living - easy access to Forbidden Planet. :lol I haven't been in there in years, I just order everything online...which I'm sure they'd be disgusted to hear. I used to be pretty regular.
Just for a fun drive, passed through and its still a nice town id imagine ill be there more in the summer tho. Ill try out one of the pubs next time im there. I was actually going to Wexford.

yeah its not that far from me thats where i buy all my pop funkos. I havent been in a while either. its just easier buying online lol

Just for a fun drive, passed through and its still a nice town id imagine ill be there more in the summer tho. Ill try out one of the pubs next time im there. I was actually going to Wexford.

yeah its not that far from me thats where i buy all my pop funkos. I havent been in a while either. its just easier buying online lol

Cool, try the Martello on a Saturday night and shout out a-dev. I'll be like

giphy-7.gif

What the hell was that. Did a-dev just get lucky?

...pun intended

Back