Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

redeemed good sir :lol

well i was surprised to see it flying but I like how they did it with the turbines. it was still really kewl(the spelling just reflects my dub accent). after seeing the batman superman movie i spose she could have one. it seemed like she got around quick enough :lol

Kewl. Bray is reputed to have a Dub-like accent these days although I don't quite fit the bill, I've actually been mistaken as English before :lol

As far as Wonder Woman, I have no particular expectations of this film. I've never followed the comics, don't remember much of the TV show and obviously there's never been a theatrical movie before that could have informed what I look for in the character now. So I only have her appearance in BVS to go on. But I thought Gadot did well.

Kewl. Bray is reputed to have a Dub-like accent these days although I don't quite fit the bill, I've actually been mistaken as English before :lol

As far as Wonder Woman, I have no particular expectations of this film. I've never followed the comics, don't remember much of the TV show and obviously there's never been a theatrical movie before that could have informed what I look for in the character now. So I only have her appearance in BVS to go on. But I thought Gadot did well.
psh lol.
Yeah its not too far from us here so im not surprised, could do worse than an english accent :lol

well i havent read the comics either just a brief history of her character and I did like her a lot in the batman superman movie, she was actually my fave, so im happy to just enjoy this movie for what it is and despite not liking the recent dc movie i would like to see this at the cinema

psh lol.
Yeah its not too far from us here so im not surprised, could do worse than an english accent :lol

well i havent read the comics either just a brief history of her character and I did like her a lot in the batman superman movie, she was actually my fave, so im happy to just enjoy this movie for what it is and despite not liking the recent dc movie i would like to see this at the cinema

Ask me to deliberately put on an English accent and I'd probably **** it up.

I haven't been a big fan of the DCCU so far myself, 2 films in. I fear I may not give Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad a fair chance because of it. Kewl sig by the way, nicely done.

Ask me to deliberately put on an English accent and I'd probably **** it up.

I haven't been a big fan of the DCCU so far myself, 2 films in. I fear I may not give Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad a fair chance because of it. Kewl sig by the way, nicely done.
Thats ok, it would be better than mine lol

Erm, im the same, i mean i prefer the marvel movies or disney lol but im really excited to see Suicide squad because of my no1 lady crush Harley :lol but batman vs superman was too dark and gloomy for my tastes. I think SS deserves a fair chance, it looks so fun

Thats ok, it would be better than mine lol

Erm, im the same, i mean i prefer the marvel movies or disney lol but im really excited to see Suicide squad because of my no1 lady crush Harley :lol but batman vs superman was too dark and gloomy for my tastes. I think SS deserves a fair chance, it looks so fun

I feel the same. I just think they've gone about the whole world-building thing better than DC has.

Oh...well, it's...it's very good.

:lol

hm sooo....girl talks to guy on the internet = sexual tension?

I had no idea you were even a girl.

:wink1:

a-dev be like,

Batman-1989-0435.jpg
Batman-1989-0436.jpg

Last edited:

I feel the same. I just think they've gone about the whole world-building thing better than DC has.

Oh...well, it's...it's very good.

I had no idea you were even a girl.

:wink1:

you mean marvel? the have done a better job so far thats true. the dc characters and stories are so interesting tho...

Omg im so sorry :lol
raw

im sure lol :lol no srsly I believe you, i really really.......really do
fcPlZo8jHF3Ne.gif

That was me a few seconds ago when I saw the gag ball, drool and hand cuffs.

I need to check into a hospital, I think I'm experiencing cardiac arrest.
2070167-hand_over_mouth_in_shock.jpg

stay away from my tumblr lol. like for your health ha. sorry

hhlun.gif

nice try lol! i figure he'll read this later lol

He might. So you should really dial it back. Lucky I asked the mods to delete all those other posts eh? :wink1: :monkey3

Wonder Woman movie? :/

You're right, you're right. I'm done......though I actually have very little to say about this film at this time.

Back