Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

What the hell was that. Did a-dev just get lucky?

...pun intended
tumblr_inline_mscjocudEs1qz4rgp.gif

Yea why did she have an invisible jet? When 1. She can fly and 2. it serves no purpose cause you can still see her sitting in the damn thing.

Reminds me of the spongebob episode with the invisible boat Merman had

Yea why did she have an invisible jet? When 1. She can fly and 2. it serves no purpose cause you can still see her sitting in the damn thing.

Because comics are allowed to be stupid because comics, and people will defend this because nostalgia.

Wasnt she not able to fly when she was first introduced in the comics? Then she got flying powers later on?

we're not really wanting an invisible plane are we? i prefer the more realistic take on the movies that we are seeing, that just seems silly lol

I remember thinking the invisible flying air-craft carrier in Avengers was a bit out there.

Hmmm I'm more a Sam fan :lol

I don't seem to have any Sam GIFS. No matter. I'm better looking than both of them anyway

:D

I remember thinking the invisible flying air-craft carrier in Avengers was a bit out there.

I don't seem to have any Sam GIFS. No matter. I'm better looking than both of them anyway
I thought it was done in a really believable way tho. even the invisibility was explained well

GIF game not on point huh? are you always this disappointing? :monkey3
kidding of course lol

kidding of course lol

I thought it was done in a really believable way tho. even the invisibility was explained well

Oh I soon got used to it, just my initial reaction was much like Steve Rogers in the movie, 'what the..'. I could see the DCCU having an invisible plane if it's called for though. It's more the tone that tries to be serious and 'realistic' but the technology and fantastical stuff is the same as Marvel. Spaceships, dildo ships, time portals, parademons etc etc...

kidding of course lol

It was but I prefer Wonder Woman to be able to fly on her own while Batman piggybacks Superman (which sounds so awkward). lol

Wonder Woman didn't have strong flight powers until post-Crisis. Prior to that, she could float along air currents or some such, but wouldn't be able to travel long distances very quickly or accurately. So, jet.

Oh I soon got used to it, just my initial reaction was much like Steve Rogers in the movie, 'what the..'. I could see the DCCU having an invisible plane if it's called for though. It's more the tone that tries to be serious and 'realistic' but the technology and fantastical stuff is the same as Marvel. Spaceships, dildo ships, time portals, parademons etc etc...
redeemed good sir :lol

well i was surprised to see it flying but I like how they did it with the turbines. it was still really kewl(the spelling just reflects my dub accent). after seeing the batman superman movie i spose she could have one. it seemed like she got around quick enough :lol

Back