Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

Leave a-dev alone, he has the Irish curse.

It's quite alright DiFabio.

When I bring my A-game-

It's nice to know it doesn't go unappreciated.

You are strong and wise a-dev and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know and you have become a far greater player than I could ever hope to be. But be patient a-dev, it won't be long until she opens herself up to you.

You are strong and wise a-dev and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know and you have become a far greater player than I could ever hope to be. But be patient a-dev, it won't be long until she opens herself up to you.

Now that we have referenced the Star Wars prequels success is all but assured. Works every time. :yess:

tumblr_static_6qad7fn23bwgkcggg44scw44w.gif

ive always been more of an empire strikes back person :lol weirdos lol

Pfft, Empire is overrated. Attack of the Clones is the best. Go back to bed kid.

Pfft, Empire is overrated. Attack of the Clones is the best. Go back to bed kid.
Star-Wars-Attack-of-the-Clones-image-star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-36217216-500-269.gif

sarcasm most likely I know, but that kid remark just made me confused. i don't if i should get off your lawn or help you find your pills lol O:)
kidding of course :)

I'm probably gonna get destroyed for this but my fav star wars movie is Revenge of the sith. yea i know its a horrible movie but i just love it. Damn where is that wwjedi guy when you need him.

Anakin has the best rape face.

:lol

I'm probably gonna get destroyed for this but my fav star wars movie is Revenge of the sith. yea i know its a horrible movie but i just love it. Damn where is that wwjedi guy when you need him.

Irish, khev and I fully agree with you.

I have to watch it again, it's been getting lots of love here recently.

Other than TPM I haven't watched any of the other prequels in ages. And after TFA, I kinda want to.

Hey, I've been saying for years that ROTS is "great"! It's the only SW movie I've watched more than twice, honestly. Hell, I used to watch it every 2 months from 2006 to 2009. That's how much I loved it.

Hey, I've been saying for years that ROTS is "great"! It's the only SW movie I've watched more than twice, honestly. Hell, I used to watch it every 2 months from 2006 to 2009. That's how much I loved it.
When I was 9-10 years old, I watched either the Ninja Turtles movie or Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves every night. But I would not call them great now.

When I was 9-10 years old, I watched either the Ninja Turtles movie or Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves every night. But I would not call them great now.

Hence why I put great in quotation marks. But hey, compared to the rest of the PT, it's a damn masterpiece. Either way, for me at least, it's the most enjoyable of the best. ESB is still my fave, but ROTS is a close second.

Back