Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I don't care if WW is ****, it better get no less than 80% on RT, if critics are willing to be cucks over that disgusting GB reboot, they better do it for WW too.

I expect some consistency in you cuckness, critics! Ya hear?!?

I agree :lol

Everything's changed. "Avengers 2" fall from the sky, the fans hurl thunderbolts, filmakers get fired. That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men on the internet... cruel.

Good men? On the internet?

LMAO!

That article was written by a mouse.

:lol :lol :lol

I don't care if WW is ****, it better get no less than 80% on RT, if critics are willing to be cucks over that disgusting GB reboot, they better do it for WW too.

That's why I'm saying this movie is review proof, if it ends up rotten it's gotta be atrocious :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be 100% sure, after all it's a DC movie.

They'll find a way to say it's too masculine.

Is that what critics were saying about MOS or BvS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have a mental breakdown if the cuck critics trash this....
I will seriously lose it..

Apparently the director shut down the alleged ex-employee and said the rumors were false.

The letter seemed to poorly written to begin with, it's difficult to find it believable.

Back