Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we wait

ww.jpg

A buddy of mine who works in a print shop made me these. You can use a ton of common sense having them done based on a high res photo online and printed locally. You will save a ton of money.

Once I get my garage painted theyre both going up. Excuse my blurry photo skillz.

View attachment 125086

View attachment 125087

A buddy of mine who works in a print shop made me these. You can use a ton of common sense having them done based on a high res photo online and printed locally. You will save a ton of money.

Once I get my garage painted theyre both going up. Excuse my blurry photo skillz.

View attachment 125086

View attachment 125087

I'd never hang up knockoff prints.

I'd never hang up knockoff prints.

I don't think anything is wrong with it as long as you don't try to sell them or claim they are real.

No difference than the meuseums displaying fake Mona Lisa paintings so we "have something to look at"

I don't hang any KO prints but don't have a problem with it if someone does it. Think of it as a nice placeholder until you get the real thing. Plus, those banner prints are perfect for a garage. I wouldn't hang my signed giclees in the garage or bathroom.

I don't think anything is wrong with it as long as you don't try to sell them or claim they are real.

No difference than the meuseums displaying fake Mona Lisa paintings so we "have something to look at"

Wisely said my friend =)

Back