Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*********!,
I had 3 Items that should have arrived buy now !
Cat woman
Wonder woman
Queen of the dead

so far I have nothing, just keeps being delayed !
what the hell, I have like 10 more waiting

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wonder Woman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released.

Yea, I'm guessing they just assume you put 2 and 2 together. I got one for WW and nothing for CW but we all know the problem...both are sitting on a dock in long beach. I wonder how those Keaton Batmans got through?

Yea, I'm guessing they just assume you put 2 and 2 together. I got one for WW and nothing for CW but we all know the problem...both are sitting on a dock in long beach. I wonder how those Keaton Batmans got through?

Batman's a master escape artist.

Just chatted with a SSC rep...I asked why the Keaton PFs got shipped and no CW and WW. She said they are still getting shipments but very slowly. Makes sense but just seems weird that they haven't gotten any WW's. Anyways, she said they will know about CW and WW in the next few weeks. I also asked if I ordered a Keaton EX today, would I get it shipped now and she said it would be a few weeks. Hah! Sounds like I could potentially order a Keaton EX today and get it before CW or WW!

Cobie Smulders from "How I met your mother." She also plays SHIELD Agent Maria Hill in the MCU.

Maria.jpg

Like many others already have, I'm just seeing now that I got this email yesterday:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Wonder Woman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently, Sideshow has more than twelve containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Fortunately I have my Catwoman (loving it) since I had her on Flex, so I can't complain about being a later batch for my Wonder Woman on Full Pay, but it's amusing they havent corrected that Catwoman part in this email yet and continue to send it out unfixed since it's such a quick fix. On the other hand, they clearly have better things to bother about.

Back