Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny she's a Marvel actress yet appears to be the muse for WW.
Actually she played Wonder Woman on film once! She voiced WW in The LEGO Movie. :lol

Although Joss wanted her for Wonder Woman in the film he was to be working on, which didn't pan out.

is she greek or something? like she makes Mr. Green wanna misbehave. can't her mom n dad make more babies? oh so bad
She is Canadian, of Dutch and English descent. Also... babies, what?

Actually she played Wonder Woman on film once! She voiced WW in The LEGO Movie. :lol

Although Joss wanted her for Wonder Woman in the film he was to be working on, which didn't pan out.

She is Canadian, of Dutch and English descent. Also... babies, what?

like can her parent make more children like her? so like we can have more people like her...hehe
yeaaa, so wrong

Rosario Dawson plays WW in War and Throne on Atlantis, which I saw last night via PSN, This animation isn't for the kiddies.

like can her parent make more children like her? so like we can have more people like her...hehe
yeaaa, so wrong

We have a CBG Jr! :horror

Rosario Dawson plays WW in War and Throne on Atlantis, which I saw last night via PSN, This animation isn't for the kiddies.

We have a CBG Jr! :horror

Off topic question since you mentioned Throne of Atlantis: In the rolling credits, I saw that someone voiced Lex Luthor but I don't remember Lex showing up in the film. Do you by chance remember which scene he was in?

Also, I think Michelle Monaghan played WW in War. I attended a screening of it and she was there amongst several other members of the voice cast and crew (Jay Oliva, Andrea Romano, one of the producers).

is she greek or something? like she makes Mr. Green wanna misbehave. can't her mom n dad make more babies? oh so bad

bart-strangle-gif.gif

Off topic question since you mentioned Throne of Atlantis: In the rolling credits, I saw that someone voiced Lex Luthor but I don't remember Lex showing up in the film. Do you by chance remember which scene he was in?

Also, I think Michelle Monaghan played WW in War. I attended a screening of it and she was there amongst several other members of the voice cast and crew (Jay Oliva, Andrea Romano, one of the producers).

Its after the credits, he shows up at Belle Rev and offers Orm (Ocean Master) a proposition.

I honestly haven't liked he DC animated films since War. Probably cause I don't care for the New 52 but I didnt like War or Batman and Son at all. Hopefully Throne of Atlantis is good. I actually can't stand Clark and Diana together. Bruce and Diana ftw from Justice League.

I honestly haven't liked he DC animated films since War. Probably cause I don't care for the New 52 but I didnt like War or Batman and Son at all. Hopefully Throne of Atlantis is good. I actually can't stand Clark and Diana together. Bruce and Diana ftw from Justice League.

Lots of kissing in this one :yuck

I wanna display this Original Seven behind my Trinity statues. Any suggestions on where to get it without paying a fortune?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421508293.617613.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421508293.617613.jpg
    177.9 KB
I wanna display this Original Seven behind my Trinity statues. Any suggestions on where to get it without paying a fortune?

Check ebay often and be patient. An unframed one sold for $545 in December, though that's by far the lowest I've seen one go for the full-sized print. If you don't care about it being signed there are knock-offs available sometimes as well. I'm pretty sure I've got an unframed KO one somewhere that I bought before I found a signed canvas one.

I have the giant canvas original seven giclee.

I got the bigger version as well--definitely one of my favorite giclees and the best representation of the Justice League Alex Ross has done. Everyone that sees it comments on it, even if they're not that big into superheroes. It's just really impressive when seen in person.

I got the bigger version as well--definitely one of my favorite giclees and the best representation of the Justice League Alex Ross has done. Everyone that sees it comments on it, even if they're not that big into superheroes. It's just really impressive when seen in person.

Yeah it's amazing. I would've gotten the Avengers giclee that matches this one if I was an Avengers fan.

Back