Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a student of "i'm already rich so just hand me a degree"? that kind of student? :lol

all joking aside, how do you afford this stuff?
:lol :lol :lol
Haha I just get money here and there. I work once in a while for a buddy and he pays well for some side jobs. Mostly electricity, or plumbing. :lol

Or from taking plenty of creds in High school to not get bombed in the university. :rock
His father and Bruce's father were doctors together. Actually, he's Thomas Elliot.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :vader
Drug dealer
:lol:lol:lol
Booty Dealer. His own booty.
My booty is too expensive for some. :naughty

:lol :lol :lol
Haha I just get money here and there. I work once in a while for booty and he pays well for some side jobs. Mostly electricity, or plumbing. :lol

Or from taking plenty of creds in High school to not get bombed in the university. :rock

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :vader

:lol:lol:lol

My body is too expensive for some. :naughty

Fixed and You mean, Hushhhhhhh

300115_press11.jpg

300115_press10.jpg

300115_press041.jpg

Yeah, just noticed those new pics in their blog section. Looks like we may have another winner.

Looks bloody fantastic. I was teetering on the edge of cancelling, but I think I'm gonna stick this one through.

Other than the hair looking a little odd in some pics, I love it!
20801430ca1261299f56a481eb3f2bea.jpg
444ab8e579c688678ecbfd71f4465f25.jpg
cb4c92cd1a416e8c66b553e38e80f404.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

And I've got to say, I love the box design for her. Sharp, minimal, but you damn well know who it's for, even without the name on it.

Back