Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk, although its not SSCs fault, the masses are upset. The warehouse will be overly packed, i think theyll get these out asap.

There are a couple issues though. Obviously, the first one is the port strike and how backed up they will be...EVEN if the strike ends, the amount off backup is probably insane. Second, is SSC's own backup. Their warehouse can only hold so much...this is part of the reason they are doing batches on these large ES pieces. So, even if the strike ends, and every WW COULD be transferred to their warehouse day 1(and let's be realistic, no way that will happen), they STILL would have no way to house all the pieces...not to mention everything else in those 12+ containers sitting on the docks. I think everything is just going to get pushed...there is just no way around it. I think if we're lucky, first batches will hit late feb...if we're unlucky, it could be like april or beyond.

This angle is perfection....

300115_press031.jpg

She couldn't have turned out much better.

How did you guys find out about this section on there blog?

I went to there blog section online but it doesn't show anything about Wonder Woman. At least for me anyway.

Godesslike!! her lower lip has been only halfway painted, I know they just want it to be more female look, like geisha's makeup but wondering how is it gonna look if painted fully the lower lip?

Production better look that good!

Says on that post: "Get an up close look at the final production, packaging, and exclusive features for this incredible figure, which will be shipping to collectors soon!" So... yep, that is a production piece. But I do hope they all look that good... :duff

Says on that post: "Get an up close look at the final production, packaging, and exclusive features for this incredible figure, which will be shipping to collectors soon!" So... yep, that is a production piece. But I do hope they all look that good... :duff

yea they say that but then the ACTUAL production pieces sent to customers end up with bad paint jobs and googly eyes. I'm always pessimistic about them til I get mine or see in hand pics...

Back