Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I got the same email to pay early for the last flex. Replied back to charge my account now.

Can't wait for her to arrive.

Yup. I got the same email to pay early for the last flex. Replied back to charge my account now.

Can't wait for her to arrive.

Got the email as well!! I just fired off my reply and am hoping that I make the cutoff.

Please oh please. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yeah, with the CAD taking a nosedive right now, it might be down to 70 cents to the USD come the end of February. :(

Yeah, with the CAD taking a nosedive right now, it might be down to 70 cents to the USD come the end of February. :(

Yup that has really stopped me from online shopping. Really getting beaten with the exchange rate right now. A PF is $600 Canadian with all taxes and delivery. Not worth it right now but hopefully things settle soon.

damn! serious? i remember it was almost 1:1 a little while ago. Is that US economy doing better or Canadian economy doing worse. I know unemployment and what not has improved in the US over the last couple years. Home values have gone way up as well here in Cali. That sucks for you guys given all the collectibles are outside of Canada.

Yeah. Just a combination of factors like the improving US economy and well as the downturn in oil prices. I would be pissed as a full payer paying the extra amount compared to when WW was up for order. At least with flex pay, the decline isn't as drastic or immediately noticeable. It sucks for international collectors, but there people that are worse off such as those workers that are losing jobs in Alberta.

Just received my early processing notice. Sent in the request to charge me now. Hopefully I made the cut and Diana will be shipped to me soon.

My fingers are crossed for you buddy. Hopefully they will email us with tracking numbers by the end of the day or first thing tomorrow. :pray:

Back