Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It used to be equal except import but our Canadian dollar is taking a dive right now. :( Hope you're wll CBG. Nice to hear from you. Good luck with WW. The photo of the production piece looks great. :)

makes me wish I flexed while the rate was lower, paying a single payment at this rate is a kick in the nuts! Wish I could get a reg batman from here in canada.

makes me wish I flexed while the rate was lower, paying a single payment at this rate is a kick in the nuts! Wish I could get a reg batman from here in canada.

Yeah I hear ya. Check with Silver Snail or One Million Comix in Toronto. I think they would ship to you cheap like $20.00 and you'd probably pay $450 for a Reg. Not sure who would be closer to Windsor but good luck. It really sucks right now to buy US and normally that is where I do most of my buying. :horror

Indonesian currency is toilet paper for now... never ending decreasing =(

The new pics look like some subtle improvements were made. I dig it because it's Wonder Woman, and the EX is on preorder. However I may still proceed with a custom conversion I was planning.

Wow, Diana turned out great! I don't have this on PO and too bad our local SSC dealer says they only have units available for those who did :( I like the shield better paired with the spear. I have a feeling that some would have problems with the eyeliners, but at least the skin tone is good.

Last Batch Elite! :lecture

Hopefully I do better with this one than with Superman, he was supposed to be perfect, wasn't he?...

Congrats. Mine has shipped as well but I won't get her till Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think all these guys are flexpayers...sounds like there was an email sent out to flexpayers for early payment on batch 1 shipment. So far, Keaton Bats is the only piece I've seen where full payers have gotten first batch.

I think all these guys are flexpayers...sounds like there was an email sent out to flexpayers for early payment on batch 1 shipment. So far, Keaton Bats is the only piece I've seen where full payers have gotten first batch.

If this is the case... I gotta be honest, Im happy for those getting theirs shipped, but... WTF SS?
Flexers will have both CW an WW before full payers get either one?

If this is the case... I gotta be honest, Im happy for those getting theirs shipped, but... WTF SS?
Flexers will have both CW an WW before full payers get either one?

Yea, I have heard the explanation a few times but this new method for batch payment still makes little to no sense to me. So, I POed Keaton PF LAST WEEK. He is shipping next week! Flex payers who POed day one still haven't gotten theirs mind you. I'm not complaining in that case since I'm getting him so fast:lol But all I can say is that I've been on the short end for every PO in batch shipments so far cuz I'm full pay. Pretty lame system. I don't see why it's so difficult to just ship these in the order they were POed...shouldn't be that difficult and would be the MOST FAIR.

I've PO'd wonder woman as full pay, when exactly will my card be charged when she ships or when it arrives into the warehouse?Thanks in advance this is my first time ordering from sideshow.

Yea, I have heard the explanation a few times but this new method for batch payment still makes little to no sense to me. So, I POed Keaton PF LAST WEEK. He is shipping next week! Flex payers who POed day one still haven't gotten theirs mind you. I'm not complaining in that case since I'm getting him so fast:lol But all I can say is that I've been on the short end for every PO in batch shipments so far cuz I'm full pay. Pretty lame system. I don't see why it's so difficult to just ship these in the order they were POed...shouldn't be that difficult and would be the MOST FAIR.

Im 50/50 on that new method, however, considering the current circumstances, realizing catwoman is still in port for a lot of people, how about sending them their WW as a courtesy.

Im 50/50 on that new method, however, considering the current circumstances, realizing catwoman is still in port for a lot of people, how about sending them their WW as a courtesy.

yea, I've seen a lot of people with BOTH catwoman and wonder woman on PO. It would have been nice had they shipped one to full pay, and the other to flex pay. But no, they ship first batch both to flex pay...go figure:lol

Back