Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the shipping notice is a mixed bag. I should be excited, but now I'm just nervous. I have visions of googly eyes and paint slop. This isn't how it should be and that makes me a sad panda.

Getting the shipping notice is a mixed bag. I should be excited, but now I'm just nervous. I have visions of googly eyes and paint slop. This isn't how it should be and that makes me a sad panda.
I received an email from SS,showing pics of how the final product would look like,and it looks great.Don't you think after this CW fiasco,that SS is closely monitoring this roll out.They really need to hit a home run with this.

If the pics in the email are truly of the production piece - She looks phenomenal!
It looks like they've also toned down her facial features, she looks more feminine, yet still like a tough warrior.
Great job Sideshow.

Yup that has really stopped me from online shopping. Really getting beaten with the exchange rate right now. A PF is $600 Canadian with all taxes and delivery. Not worth it right now but hopefully things settle soon.

Wow way too much. Do t know how you guys do it down there.

YAY, got my e-mail as well! Checked my statement and the charge is now pending so fingers crossed this ships soon :D

wwv.jpg

Ah! The Gates to Heaven. :wink1:

I tell you what, with the exchange rate, XM is not looking like as much of a stretch. For some reason I didn't realize the exchange rate had jumped so much, its an extra $100 right off the bat!!! It's going to cost over $1200 for two statues. That's really pushing my limits, sucks.

I tell you what, with the exchange rate, XM is not looking like as much of a stretch. For some reason I didn't realize the exchange rate had jumped so much, its an extra $100 right off the bat!!! It's going to cost over $1200 for two statues. That's really pushing my limits, sucks.

It's actually just a little over $600.00 Canadian for each PF right now. This included the $68.00 import tax fee. Insane if you ask me. The US peeps pay $440.00 -- must be nice lol. XM isn't looking like much of a stretch if you buy in their currency right now. I think our Canadian dollar might go even lower with the oil situation.

Back