Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last Batch Elite! :lecture

Hopefully I do better with this one than with Superman, he was supposed to be perfect, wasn't he?...
:lol

Hoping you get the most kick ass one! :rock
Yea, I have heard the explanation a few times but this new method for batch payment still makes little to no sense to me. So, I POed Keaton PF LAST WEEK. He is shipping next week! Flex payers who POed day one still haven't gotten theirs mind you. I'm not complaining in that case since I'm getting him so fast:lol But all I can say is that I've been on the short end for every PO in batch shipments so far cuz I'm full pay. Pretty lame system. I don't see why it's so difficult to just ship these in the order they were POed...shouldn't be that difficult and would be the MOST FAIR.
Yeah the explanation evades me. I mean I do get it, but I think that's incredibly stupid. I'd imagine if SS went with first come first serve, they'd be drowning in money with day one orders. Not to mention that would be the incentive, pay early get early.

Maybe I'm just pissed because I've been ****ted on for WW AND CW.
I've PO'd wonder woman as full pay, when exactly will my card be charged when she ships or when it arrives into the warehouse?Thanks in advance this is my first time ordering from sideshow.
They will send you a notice. Normally it's a 48 hour window, and then they will charge when she is ready to ship.
yea, I've seen a lot of people with BOTH catwoman and wonder woman on PO. It would have been nice had they shipped one to full pay, and the other to flex pay. But no, they ship first batch both to flex pay...go figure:lol
I had hopes for CW as it was supposed to be a Jan. 8 charge, and I'd get WW later....guess I lost on both. :lol

:lol

Hoping you get the most kick ass one! :rock

Yeah the explanation evades me. I mean I do get it, but I think that's incredibly stupid. I'd imagine if SS went with first come first serve, they'd be drowning in money with day one orders. Not to mention that would be the incentive, pay early get early.

Maybe I'm just pissed because I've been ****ted on for WW AND CW.

They will send you a notice. Normally it's a 48 hour window, and then they will charge when she is ready to ship.

I had hopes for CW as it was supposed to be a Jan. 8 charge, and I'd get WW later....guess I lost on both. :lol

Yea, as full pay, we pretty much lose out on all big ES items.

I was going full pay with some Flex pay here and there but when Sideshow started offering early pay off and shipment for Flex-payers I jumped on that bandwagon most ricky-tic! :lecture

At first I didn't like that but now that I consider that I've already put money down and made payments I see why Sideshow is doing it.

I've PO'd wonder woman as full pay, when exactly will my card be charged when she ships or when it arrives into the warehouse?Thanks in advance this is my first time ordering from sideshow.

What Doc said.

I was going full pay with some Flex pay here and there but when Sideshow started offering early pay off and shipment for Flex-payers I jumped on that bandwagon most ricky-tic! :lecture

At first I didn't like that but now that I consider that I've already put money down and made payments I see why Sideshow is doing it.

What Doc said.

While I understand the concept of flex payers having put money down ahead of time and therefore get priority, that's not the reasons SSC states for their new policy. They say if the amount of the first batch covers all the flex payers, flex gets first, if the amount of the first batch covers all of the full payers, full gets first. Well what if the first batch covers both? Their policy just doesn't make sense at all. And so what if it covers one over the other? Just ship to whoever POed first. I think it's CRAZY that I'm getting a statue I POed last week over someone who POed day one...it makes ZERO SENSE.

Yeah... it's gonna be weird that people who pre-ordered near the end will get the early number editions 1-300 when they probably would be in the 900-1200s or more if they went in order of pre-order.

While I understand the concept of flex payers having put money down ahead of time and therefore get priority, that's not the reasons SSC states for their new policy. They say if the amount of the first batch covers all the flex payers, flex gets first, if the amount of the first batch covers all of the full payers, full gets first. Well what if the first batch covers both? Their policy just doesn't make sense at all. And so what if it covers one over the other? Just ship to whoever POed first. I think it's CRAZY that I'm getting a statue I POed last week over someone who POed day one...it makes ZERO SENSE.

The reason why they do that is probably credit card declines. Believe it or not full pay customers that preordered something 12 months ago might not process as easily as those that have already paid 30 days plus

peep displaying the axe so they can see the legs more....admits it!

oh, and yea don't flex unless u need time to count ur pennies!

so said the Greened One

She's here # 64/3500. Have a couple of issues with mine. Her face had smudges on it and there is a small chip on her face. I was able to clean up the smudges by gently using a rubber eraser (the close up photo still shows a little bit of smudge on her chin and on the top of left side of her lip, I was able to clean it off completely), the chip I'm not too concerned about as you can't see it from a distance and if anything almost add a battle damaged look to her ( You can see it in the close up photo under her left eye). The other issue I had was a small tip of the hair was broken off, going to have to glue it back on.

Overall, I like her, though she is going to be a pain to display with that long spear.

Sorry for the crappy photos, took it using my cell phone at work under crappy lighting conditions.

20150121_120031 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115151 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115142 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115114 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115102 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

She's here # 64/3500. Have a couple of issues with mine. Her face had smudges on it and there is a small chip on her face. I was able to clean up the smudges by gently using a rubber eraser, the chip I'm not too concerned about as you can't see it from a distance and if anything almost add a battle damaged look to her. The other issue I had was a small tip of the hair was broken off, going to have to glue it back on.

Overall, I like her, though she is going to be a pain to display with that long spear.

Did you try to ask for replacement?

If I wasn't able to get rid of the smudges, I definitely would have. The other two issues I can deal with, one I can fix, one I don't mind.

Back