Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not just the gold part but the star also, very sloppy, everything else is great. But the tiara looks very different and almost defective compared to the blog pics. Doesn't even look like the same gold colour. Still looks okay though, and can't wait to receive it also.

my status says "item shipping soon" when I click the order, but the order status says "processing"

anyone else have that issue?

She's looking pretty good, I think whatever was masculine about her face before seems gone now. Looking at her eyes pisses me off about Red Sonja- just like the proto and Sonja's are almost black :mad:

She's looking pretty good, I think whatever was masculine about her face before seems gone now. Looking at her eyes pisses me off about Red Sonja- just like the proto and Sonja's are almost black :mad:

I think the sculpt looks less masculine in the final product photos as well. Not sure I could pinpoint it either, but I like the results.

The bottoms just being painted on her butt looks a bit odd... I plan on facing her forward anyways, so it won't matter much. If I can actually find a place to display her, with that long-*** spear.

Glad to see people finally getting her. My dumb ass did full pay, so even though I ordered her as soon as she went up I'll probably get her in a month or two.

I think the sculpt looks less masculine in the final product photos as well. Not sure I could pinpoint it either, but I like the results.

The bottoms just being painted on her butt looks a bit odd... I plan on facing her forward anyways, so it won't matter much. If I can actually find a place to display her, with that long-*** spear.

I think if you look close enough, there's a small dividing line/elastic band between her shorts and leg- those who have her can better advise but I think it'll look alright-
300115_press08.jpg

I haven't order her- yet. Got quite a few on my radar atm, but I'm hoping the large ES will last until I'm ready. I actually like the regular better on this one, spear and shield like marshmallow cereal and shaw bros double feature

I wonder why they didn't mix media her armor chest plate and bottoms. Thought it would look cool with different material than sculpt but I don't mind this.

I think if you look close enough, there's a small dividing line/elastic band between her shorts and leg- those who have her can better advise but I think it'll look alright-
View attachment 160343

I haven't order her- yet. Got quite a few on my radar atm, but I'm hoping the large ES will last until I'm ready. I actually like the regular better on this one, spear and shield like marshmallow cereal and shaw bros double feature

She will be around. Quiet a large Es. The regular looks good =)

Mine says the same thing. I've seen this before with previous orders of mine.

Thx, looks like both Keaton and Wonder Woman shipped out.

I don't wanna upset anyone, but I called them up this morning and requested to process my final flexpays and they obliged.

Back