Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on Facebook

fb82c86f2c80686864be2aab32e05911.jpg

That, that dude looks like a lady (na na) (na na)

I kid I kid

Darth, Rulk, log on to your SSC account. They might have already shipped.

I just checked and WW is marked as shipped. :yess:

Thanks for the heads up, Bicoid! :duff

Edit: WW will arrive here next Tuesday! :rock

Thx, looks like both Keaton and Wonder Woman shipped out.

I don't wanna upset anyone, but I called them up this morning and requested to process my final flexpays and they obliged.

No problem. :D

Last edited:
Box Dimensions 33x17x15 in.
Total shipment weight 17 lbs / 7.71 kgs

Well, here's hoping she comes as close as problem free as she can when I get her. I love playing this game of opening up my latest SS piece to see if I win...

All these shipping delays due to crate arrivals makes me think that maybe it's time to stop outsourcing and get more jobs in the USA.

Damn, that hand is in all kinds of a mess :( Sorry to see that bigm
well it's not mine ..lol..found the image on Facebook...I'm still waiting for my ex to be ship..lol
I'm more concerned of how her face will turn out..lol

Likewise, ... might just have John do a repaint. I really hope mine doesn't look like that...

I liked the base the most, I don't get why they were so liberal with the black airbrushing.

Box Dimensions 33x17x15 in.
Total shipment weight 17 lbs / 7.71 kgs

wow...1.5 inch shorter than Batman PF box..I did not expect the box to be this big...I'm expecting it will be at least the size of Supes PF box.

I was rearranging some of the boxes this weekend and man I am over the large packing. They need to town it down on these DC PF's. I love the small boxes that joker and ivy came in or my Scarlet Witch and Storm.

Back