Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a single person on FB has received this without significant issues...I wish I could get this now before the dreaded "no replacements" bs.

not a single person on FB has received this without significant issues...I wish I could get this now before the dreaded "no replacements" bs.

Yup, this is why ES matters... 9500 of these to paint and those factory workers are thinking "who gives an F if we messed up, we've got a million more of these to paint." Sideshow needs to stop being greedy and get back to proper QC. I thought the first pics looked great until I saw the rusty Tiara and black shadows under the eyes and the chipped hair, and then that Freddy Krueger hand on her. :slap

yup

0739e3b459f6e922b344380d0e9e55db.jpg

Is that Clayface?

Wow ww is finally here. I see some QC issues. Hope ss can deliver on this one if something goes wrong. SS please ship mines towards the end. I'm in no rush. I just prefer to wait for the later maybe improve batches. Thanks! :)

:( Bummer.

All these shipping delays due to crate arrivals makes me think that maybe it's time to stop outsourcing and get more jobs in the USA.

If that were to happen you'd have Freaks whining and bitching even more because the prices would more than likely rise because 'Muricans don't like to work on the cheap.

All good things comes to an end. Sideshows good old days are done. Period. If you want to settle for a mediocre collectible buy the sideshow generic statue with their ahemmmm "LIMITED EDITION of 6000". What a way to define limited edition not to mention the horrific QC sideshow has been dishing on almost all of their production pieces.

I wonder what true direction collectors will take if this PF doesn't meet the expectations. I mean this PF more than any other since my time here has been the most anticipated.

Sometimes i think these early photos exagerate the issues more than they should negatively. The con sample was no doubt a production piece, the paints were blander than normal. If the lines are clean for the most part ill be satisfied. If they are Ivy messy, refund no debate.

Back