Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wahhhh!!! they better ship Mr. Green his WW soon or else he gonna rob someone else's WW, ur all warned!

NeoWonderWoman SM.jpg

Happy to do what I can. If you go looking for the shot, I'm pretty sure I came across it while looking for images of the Man of Steel Premium Format Figure prototype for a compare post I was trying to write for that thread. The pic was so good I just posted it without thinking about photo credit. I hope you can find the site/forum that it came from.

PS, I just put up a few new pics of my MOS PF that I'm pretty happy with. Hope you have a moment to check them out! The're not as good as yours, but it would be great if you let me know what you thnk!

That's no problem at all. Sound's good I will go and check out your pics of the MOS PF :)

Where did you originally post your pics i would like to see them as this one looks amazing.

Khrisc has quoted the correct number, I have a gallery also on redragecollectables's albums - Imgur if you have trouble finding the relevant page number.

page 1120 i think..i memorized it LOL i love your pics that much Mattski! LOL

Yes that is the correct page number & thank you so much for the kind comments.

Looks like someone rubbed the back of her heel against something that was painted black. Could have been anything really. See if a little alcohol on a q-tip will gently take that off.

Thanks Josh, I might give it a try.

I've contacted Sideshow about the assorted little problems and to be honest, if they can just address the cracked paint on the base I'll be happy.

I have been trying to figure out if there is something i could do to fix mine but the scratches are to deep. I'm sure some on here with skills could sand and repaint it without much trouble but i will need a complete new body.

oh well there you go, I guess since there are tons of people who don't post the conditions of their statues when they arrive we can pretty much make up an crap we want and say its true :dunno

Oh wow, common sense on the interwebz, :hi5:

Dude, this is a dead issue now! Move on! Everybody will have their own theory about a broken spear in a styrofoam.

For those complaining of long delay. I just got my batman Pf regular last week

I don't even know what this is?

If you wish to try and remove the mark, try this tip, take a No.2 pencil and gently try to erase it, I have had some statues over the years that have had come with various marks and some that have shown up after handling the statue, that's why I always remove jewelery, Poison Ivy came with some strange marks and a Kabuki and Witchblade Statues also, Just take your time, if you need apply more pressure if needed, try not to remove the paint, the good thing is the mark is in a location that would be unnoticeable from the displayed view, if it works, Very Cool

Good Luck
Al

Mine also arrived without issues. Maybe people are more likely to go online to report and post pics of problems than when there's nothing wrong.

I also was Lucky in the Draw Neighbor, No Issues with WW, I just wish they would take more care with the packing but that's a different topic.

Be Cool OB
Al

So is it pretty much just flex payers who have received her in the US? I'm wondering if I go ahead and keep the WL conversion how long it would be before she ships. I'd rather not pony up for her now but if it's gonna be a month or so I'm down.

If you wish to try and remove the mark, try this tip, take a No.2 pencil and gently try to erase it, I have had some statues over the years that have had come with various marks and some that have shown up after handling the statue, that's why I always remove jewelery, Poison Ivy came with some strange marks and a Kabuki and Witchblade Statues also, Just take your time, if you need apply more pressure if needed, try not to remove the paint, the good thing is the mark is in a location that would be unnoticeable from the displayed view, if it works, Very Cool

Good Luck
Al

Thank you Sir! I shall indeed give it a try once I've heard back from Sideshow and see (read?) what they say.

Good Luck
Al

Yeah this worked great on my green Ivy which had a strange Mark on her face. I was worried big time but the eraser took it off. What a relief. I went for the pure white erase just to be safer to not smear it on the reg hard pink erasers.

So I was really excited to get mine and she is in great shape but does anybody else feel like the paint job is dull. I had several people come by this weekend and many made comments that she looked flat or bleached out. I feel like her blue undies and red corset are not vibrant at all

I felt that way seeing her at Comic Con, definitely thought the exact same thing to myself.

Under light her colors pop a bit more. Overall better than Catwoman PF IMO for paint wise - If I didn't have Batman or Superman I'd probably skip this entirely.

Not getting variant.

Back