Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliment. However, I don't think your remedy will work for me. My right leg, is propped on the broken pedestal and is resting on it therefore not allowing the right foot to drop any lower into the base.

huh... Well if it's a case where you can't slip the Right foot in first have the left then prop up in the ruins then I'd say you may want a replacement.

Here's my EX. After reading all the issues out of box from fellow board members, I was very anxious opening this......Thankfully, no issues, comparatively speaking (does everyone have the issue with the right foot not sitting flush in the base?). I saw a lot of problems with the pegged parts but found mine to fit snug and in place with some due diligence. My solution to the hairpiece is below the pics.

If you're having trouble with the hairpiece, I found a solution for mine:

It took a lot of work to get the peg in but with patience, it will go. The keyhole in her head that the square key fits in had a nub of polystone in a corner. I carefully chipped it off with a knife. Doing so allows the hairpiece to sit flush in the keyhole. I applied Vaseline to the hairpiece peg and slowly was able to insert the hairpiece. This literally took nearly 4 minutes as it only went in a millimeter at a time. Now my hairpiece sits without any forehead showing. It took some time, but I was able to get her to look as envisioned by Sideshow. I hope this helps.

PS.....Any remedies for the left leg not allowing the right foot to sit inside the keyhole all the way?

best set Eyes I have seen on WW so far.Nice pics BDW,thanks for sharing.

In case you could use one more in hand shot:

241image.jpg

In case you could use one more in hand shot:

241image.jpg

No offence to anyone but I would prefer if people are going to repost my photo's within the forum not to crop my photo's without written permission thank you, as well as posting them to other forums. Thank you.

Here's my EX. After reading all the issues out of box from fellow board members, I was very anxious opening this......Thankfully, no issues, comparatively speaking (does everyone have the issue with the right foot not sitting flush in the base?). I saw a lot of problems with the pegged parts but found mine to fit snug and in place with some due diligence. My solution to the hairpiece is below the pics.

If you're having trouble with the hairpiece, I found a solution for mine:

It took a lot of work to get the peg in but with patience, it will go. The keyhole in her head that the square key fits in had a nub of polystone in a corner. I carefully chipped it off with a knife. Doing so allows the hairpiece to sit flush in the keyhole. I applied Vaseline to the hairpiece peg and slowly was able to insert the hairpiece. This literally took nearly 4 minutes as it only went in a millimeter at a time. Now my hairpiece sits without any forehead showing. It took some time, but I was able to get her to look as envisioned by Sideshow. I hope this helps.

PS.....Any remedies for the left leg not allowing the right foot to sit inside the keyhole all the way?

Love your display setup, thanks for sharing your pics :)

Mattski, you've got some of the best pics on the forum. You should be very proud of the shots you take. Quality stuff bud :)

Thank you very much for the comment, I am proud of the shots and I'm happy for people to repost them, save them, use them as wallpapers etc etc just not to crop them to remove the watermark & repost them is all. I think my reasoning is fair enough on this. I don't mean to come across the wrong way about it and I especially don't want to upset anyone as this isn't my intention at all.

No offence to anyone but I would prefer if people are going to repost my photo's within the forum not to crop my photo's without written permission thank you, as well as posting them to other forums. Thank you.

Love your display setup, thanks for sharing your pics :)

Sorry, my friend. That was a from a Google search and I posted it unaltered. I'll always give credit when credit is due if/when I can. It really is a TREMENDOUS shot. Cheers!

That's not a problem at all QuiGonFising hope you didn't take any offence to my post. Thank you for for giving me the heads up it's much appreciated.

Happy to do what I can. If you go looking for the shot, I'm pretty sure I came across it while looking for images of the Man of Steel Premium Format Figure prototype for a compare post I was trying to write for that thread. The pic was so good I just posted it without thinking about photo credit. I hope you can find the site/forum that it came from.

PS, I just put up a few new pics of my MOS PF that I'm pretty happy with. Hope you have a moment to check them out! The're not as good as yours, but it would be great if you let me know what you thnk!

Thank you very much for the comment, I am proud of the shots and I'm happy for people to repost them, save them, use them as wallpapers etc etc just not to crop them to remove the watermark & repost them is all. I think my reasoning is fair enough on this. I don't mean to come across the wrong way about it and I especially don't want to upset anyone as this isn't my intention at all.

Where did you originally post your pics i would like to see them as this one looks amazing.

How are you SO SURE it's only 2. There are a lot of people who have this statue already and are probably not reporting it cause they're not a member of any forum like this.

oh well there you go, I guess since there are tons of people who don't post the conditions of their statues when they arrive we can pretty much make up an crap we want and say its true :dunno

Sigh. Stuff breaks. Have you seen those videos where UPS/FedEx/whatever truck drivers throw boxes around the truck? I've talked to a truck driver that told me he kicks and jams boxes into the trucks until they fit just enough for the door to close. Of course, good packaging always helps. SS hasnt always made the best packaging for their statues (Gandalf pf) but theres only so much you can do sometimes when boxes are kicked and thrown around and there's other **** dropped on it.

Also, surely there are a ton of people who have received their statues in great condition, but theyre not reporting because theyre not part of this forum. It goes both ways.

Oh wow, common sense on the interwebz, :hi5:

Back