Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has a remarkable staff that take care of the customer. I had 2 minor problems with 2 of my Hot Toys figures (I got lots of them) and they got me replacement parts quickly and with no baloney.

Yeah, first issue I've had with SS, so couldn't complain too much. Not going to lie if emotions weren't high after this way too long of wait to find the spear broken. Yeah, blown away at the speed of their response.

So I was really excited to get mine and she is in great shape but does anybody else feel like the paint job is dull. I had several people come by this weekend and many made comments that she looked flat or bleached out. I feel like her blue undies and red corset are not vibrant at all
We had the same discussion at my house. We determined that she looks great on her own but when next to Superman, she's a bit dampened because he just "pops" so well.

So I was really excited to get mine and she is in great shape but does anybody else feel like the paint job is dull. I had several people come by this weekend and many made comments that she looked flat or bleached out. I feel like her blue undies and red corset are not vibrant at all

You can get a can of semi-gloss protective finish to hit those areas of her outfit, but be sure to mask all the areas you don't want a little shine. But she's supposed to look all flat and little dirty cause she just finished an epic battle but managed to keep her face pretty clean. She has to keep up appearances, cause she's still a pretty woman.

We just got our three in today. Is it me being overly critical, or does it seem like SS went a little cheap on the materials this time out? The base feels completely hollow and the shield feels like cheap plastic. TBH a $400 statue shouldn't feel cheap anything. DSC_0286.jpg

Back