Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the first PF with pegs to connect the hands/parts? I only own the Cap and Supes PF which use magnets, so I'm not sure if the ones before used pegs as well. Thanks.

Is this the first PF with pegs to connect the hands/parts? I only own the Cap and Supes PF which use magnets, so I'm not sure if the ones before used pegs as well. Thanks.

Sideshow has used the peg system before. All of my Star Wars Mythos statues have some non-magnet peg components.

I get my statues shipped to FL too :) They just have to take a nice boat ride further south before they reach me.

10647236_336386736570710_5265388275645205180_n.jpg

And for everyone bitching about this base not being solid. That's just ridiculous. Imagine how heavy and how much more shipping would be to ship this if it was solid. Completely unnecessary. Plus look at the picture in comparison to the hand. That polystone is thicker and tougher than you think. It's not like the base is in shattered pieces either. It looks like it held up pretty well from being smashed with a hammer.

Call me old school but I still like solid cast pieces. I'm willing to pay extra for them. Both for the statue and shipping. I only ask that QC be top notch. But hey, that's just the way I roll.

Call me old school but I still like solid cast pieces. I'm willing to pay extra for them. Both for the statue and shipping. I only ask that QC be top notch. But hey, that's just the way I roll.

On a lot of these pieces we pay for dimensional weight anyway, so even if the base was solid it may not affect the shipping price. I don't mind them hollow, just that they don't feel thin or cheap.

Good lord, not sure if anyone read earlier but I had a spear broken right out of the package. After receiving word that the spear would be replaced extremely quickly I was pretty excited about getting everything fixed. Until my wife and I got back home and I informed her she should get the piece put together to make sure that there weren't anymore issues.... :(

First her left arm is molded incorrectly and the forearm is too large to fit both her ax and/or shield, it will not sit flush. Second, the sword in the ground suffers the same issue, either the base or the sword are not correctly manufactured. Lastly, after all this we made sure to check EVERYTHING, funny how the most obvious is the last we saw. HUGE crack at the top of the fallen pillar on the base. I'm just happy SSC is top notch with customer service.

Good lord, not sure if anyone read earlier but I had a spear broken right out of the package. After receiving word that the spear would be replaced extremely quickly I was pretty excited about getting everything fixed. Until my wife and I got back home and I informed her she should get the piece put together to make sure that there weren't anymore issues.... :(

First her left arm is molded incorrectly and the forearm is too large to fit both her ax and/or shield, it will not sit flush. Second, the sword in the ground suffers the same issue, either the base or the sword are not correctly manufactured. Lastly, after all this we made sure to check EVERYTHING, funny how the most obvious is the last we saw. HUGE crack at the top of the fallen pillar on the base. I'm just happy SSC is top notch with customer service.

You may have gotten the worst one yet.

hope someone can help
i will be making some swords but worried the placement of the metal dowels are in different spots from piece to piece...not sure why they would be but just incase can some people send pics of the placement of the rods on the peg of each arm.

appreciate it thanks!

Back