XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would only be in if I can guarantee it all.

Well if they are still producing a set, you will be able to PO the whole set with matching number, small discount and there is bonus item for ordering a set too. You will also be able to order them loose.

Well if they don't release all of them then I guess I won't feel so bad for not being able to purchase it :lol

We already went from two sets to one set and now possibly just one character. :monkey4

Well if they don't release all of them then I guess I won't feel so bad for not being able to purchase it :lol

We already went from two sets to one set and now possibly just one character. :monkey4

My wallet would be grateful, that's for sure. ;)

Although I would be tempted to pick up a 1/6 sentinel if it's done just right.

everything but the main piece is on hold

I know that, I was replying someone's comment about not buying it because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get all the pieces. I put deposit down for the set, but I don't think I will buy just the Sentinel and Colossus dio.

So what is Disney's problem in releasing X-men? In all the threads I've read I still can't get around their reasoning for it. Is there any articles or comments made as to why they are stopping production on them?

About people saying you can secure a set. I hope that it is feasible but for me in the U.S I don't know if it will be the case

It gives Disney a work around for the rights. It's actually a brilliant move

It may be good for Disney, but they are #@$$s for doing it. do you really want to see the X-men disappear? they have the best characters and history in Marvel. doing this to x-men is disgusting. People who are only into Avengers probably don't care, but those who grew up on all of these comics will be/are really angry. the article really makes me not want to see Avengers Ultron (although I know I will...)

It may be good for Disney, but they are #@$$s for doing it. do you really want to see the X-men disappear? they have the best characters and history in Marvel. doing this to x-men is disgusting. People who are only into Avengers probably don't care, but those who grew up on all of these comics will be/are really angry. the article really makes me not want to see Avengers Ultron (although I know I will...)

Disney is playing the long game. They'll outlast FOX and they know it

I have to hope that ultimately Disney is hoping to get BACK the X-Men so that Marvel can take the film reigns on the characters and do them justice. Not this sporadically decent nonsense FOX is spewing out. They've released a couple of decent films. First Class was good. But none of them compare with what the Marvel team of EP's could do with the X-Men on the silver screen.

Back