XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the original concept, sentinel's left knee down, left hand down being crushed by colossus, nightcrawler crouched up top. Smaller and more dynamic, imo. Looks more like a battle has been going on, with Xmen about to take the upper hand.

I agree! The original concept tells a better story ...especially with the apparent battle damage to the Sentinel. It was also lower in height and had more Sentinel surface area to place the X-Men on.

So I need to clear out my daughter room for this dio eh

I really love the original concept, sentinel's left knee down, left hand down being crushed by colossus, nightcrawler crouched up top. Smaller and more dynamic, imo. Looks more like a battle has been going on, with Xmen about to take the upper hand.

I agree 100%. The original concept was much more dramatic, & sophisticated. Nothing beats seeing Colossus smashing the Sentinel hand, while he falls to one knee, leaving the rest of the xmen to rip him apart. Brilliant..

Yea, hoping XM is still tweaking the character placements and the sentinel's pose.

Me too. I like the sentinel supporting his own weight with his crushed hand on the ground - rather than balancing precariously on Colossus. It's a better display of power for everyone's favorite Russian mutant.

And I also prefer the original diorama sketch for Gambit. Just my two cents. :)

So from Bryan over at XMs section at SF

2) Cable's fate
Just had a quick call with the Disney Reps earlier this week. It seems they are still thinking of cutting back more X-men products and Cable's been marked :( But we are making a case that we've already spent a lot of money and time to produce the prototype and printing, and that it was actually approved earlier on so the local Disney boys are trying to help us negotiate. News on this will be out in the next 2 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed and pray for us y'all!

3) 1/6 X-men Diorama
Kinda like in the same situation above but the good news is that Colossus and Sentinel have been green lighted - the bad news is the remaining statues are currently still in limbo. We're really pushing for things to be greenlighted soon as the SG Comic and Toy convention is in Sept and we are rushing to get these prototypes ready for the show. Time is running out and the XM boys are sweating like hot dogs... Keep your toes crossed as well for this one!

!

So this is really on the bubble as a whole diorama. Looks like the XMen are on the Marvel HIT LIST.

It absolutely is. Disney doesn't want to throw money at Fox.

Hopefully this thing gets made. At least Colossus v Sentinel works as a stand alone too.

I'd pick up the just the Sentinel and Colossus. I was always worried about the odds of being able to complete the set of statues since XM is the new Mondo.

I'd pick up the just the Sentinel and Colossus. I was always worried about the odds of being able to complete the set of statues since XM is the new Mondo.

You know. When this was announced I was one of the all in guys so to speak. As time goes on and I try to get other statued from XM.... I can't. I don't have a connection or whatever and I am forced if I want a statue to pay ebay prices. With that in mind I am all out now for this. I get 1 and 4 miss 2 3 and 5. The gouging and stuff... No thanks. I am going to walk away not because I want to but because its the smart thing to do.

To me... there's no point to just sentinel and colossus. I would look at it as what could have been. It's all or nothing.

There's a chance this being 1/6 and in a different line that the ES might be bigger to accommodate more people...

Back