XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet it's every bit of 40" tall now. Whatever plans people have for a coffee table plexi display is kaboshed. :slap

I thought the same thing but will just deal have to deal with it. This dio is looking better and better. I'm just hoping Set A gets the green light.

Yea, I agree. We just need to deal with it ...make adjustments as best we can. This dio is turning out so good.

Who knows ..maybe they're still playing with the placement of each character.

s4luki.jpg

Yea, I agree. We just need to deal with it ...make adjustments as best we can. This dio is turning out so good.

Who knows ..maybe they're still playing with the placement of each character.

Would it be blasphemous to say if push come to shove I would have to do away with archangel to reduce height? :horror

Who would have bought this if it were 1:10 scale? Yes I'm going to get it for sure. But the more I look at how huge it's going to be the more I think I would have been fine with a 1:10 scale. Certainly if I planned to just display the statues separately 1:6 would be the way to go (I don't collect smaller than Bowen scale), but as a dio 1:10 would certainly be more affordable and display friendly.

That said, I hope after X-Men vs Sentinel Set A gets the greenlight, XM does a massive comic Avengers vs. Ultron 1:6 battle dio -- my 12 picks would be Iron Man, Thor, Cap, Vision, Warbird, Hawkeye,Giant Man/Wasp, Falcon, She Hulk, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Black Panther.

Would it be blasphemous to say if push come to shove I would have to do away with archangel to reduce height? :horror

Yes it would :) but I'm sure you'll be able to display the component without the character.

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing. He would be on the shelve to cut height. Lol!

Nah, but only as the last resort. Still trying to work out the display.

If this gets pulled off the way think it will be this will be the single most impressive piece of work I have ever seen, BUT JEBUS do we know the length, width, and height on this is gong to be???

120cm X 120cm X 60cm, approx

I'm sure that's for one Dio, 4'W x 4'H x 2'D so 8 sq ft of floor space

I really love the original concept, sentinel's left knee down, left hand down being crushed by colossus, nightcrawler crouched up top. Smaller and more dynamic, imo. Looks more like a battle has been going on, with Xmen about to take the upper hand.

Man, why was archangel moved to the elbow? Makes this Dio even bigger. :dunno :thud:

Here's a pic from statue forum showing them in their original positions, I much prefer this arrangement.

Still don't know what Nightcrawler is hoping to do with those swords, scratch the paintwork on the Sentinels armor maybe.

2m2svfc.jpg

Back