XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic is the word for this! Now I'm really angry that I can't get this. :(

Only complaint is Rouge looks a bit manly.

Someone on FB said there is a set A and set B. Wolverine and Cyclops are in the other set.

I believe that is correct.

Although it's going to be pricey and a long journey I'm totally in on this. The detail on each of the characters is out of this world...and that sentinel :panic:

I'm really lost on this one. They aren't even approved by Marvel to produce this, yet they are taking preorders? Or is it only third parties taking unsolicited preorders? Is it already sold out? :lol This is probably why I don't buy XM products.

I'm really lost on this one. They aren't even approved by Marvel to produce this, yet they are taking preorders? Or is it only third parties taking unsolicited preorders? Is it already sold out? :lol This is probably why I don't buy XM products.

some 3rd parties are allowing you to get on a list for when pre-orders start.

In fact i'd love this pose in 1/4

11137096_1552326971654663_588032118121398225_n.jpg

Yes please! Only thing that's bothering me is the immense weight on right leg. The pose and headsculpt are just perfect but it looks like it'll start to lean in a second.

Looks very cool! Awesome undertaking and kudos to XM for doing this!

I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there any way we can swap out different characters? Probably not Colossus, but let's say we want our favorite team but some characters are in set A and some set B

There's no way to "make your own team" fighting the sentinel I assume?

There's one list I know of, but it's not sold out, yet.
Makes you wonder sometimes How can there already be third party's with a list, there is not even a price yet is there? So you can get on the list and when it comes out you be like oh **** thats expensive and it will be :p

Problem is i do love this and I would buy it but, the problem now is i dont know what set B will be like mabey I like that 1 more you know but i know right now i cant afford two complete sets haha, but that again if you buy this one you can mabey put sideshow diorama with it is that not 1/6 too?
But anyway choices choices one thing is for sure if i buy set a or B I would buy it at once and not part for part that would suck in the long run!

Well ...again it's a leap of faith. Just like when XM first started, finding a retailer to order the first statues was a leap of faith. Most of us didn't know the people in Singapore. We had to trust them in order to get these statues. Obviously, over time that trust grew. Our Songapore bretherns did not gouge us on the price.

That trust is still there, so ordering this Dio from them is not that scary anymore. However, for collectors that are new to ordering XM statues. You have to ask yourself if you're willing to take that leap of faith. You should still do your due diligence, but if you really want it you'll have to take that leap.

As for set A ...yea, if the rooster for set A is still the characters that were hinted on, then set A will be more epic than set B. But we don't know when that'll be, so ....

As for set A ...yea, if the rooster for set A is still the characters that were hinted on, then set A will be more epic than set B. But we don't know when that'll be, so ....

Did I miss something AC? The last I remember hearing, XM said set A was planned to be the Brotherhood vs Sentinel.

Did I miss something AC? The last I remember hearing, XM said set A was planned to be the Brotherhood vs Sentinel.
Yeah that's what I heard last as well but I don't think it got a good reception. The original announcement was for a second x team with the heavy hitters but then they came out and said it would have the brotherhood. I wonder if certain x men have a more complicated licensing process

So other than from Magnum has ANYONE else got official confirmation that this is a go directly from XM. Last I heard only the Sentnel and Colossus were approved.

Back