XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just tweaked the old portrait to be more realistic so there will be 2 heads still

I actually really loved the sculpt the way it was, but I was on the fence about this piece purely because of price. I guess when I see the new portrait painted it will probably push me one way or the other. Or I need to find a way to make more money......

I already preordered her, so I was fine with the way she look, but I prefer the new look more, the old mouth just look a little bit weird to me.

All win on the new Portrait. It's looks almost identical to Art Germs print

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
At the end of the day a clear upgrade IMO for those of us that have ordered. Pleased and evidence that xm listens

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Beautiful! This statue keeps getting more and more and more tempting.

He's hanging on by a thread, folks! Will he be able to resist???

New head looks more realistic in digital, hopefully it will transition to the sculpt and paint.

The better facial sculpt might make me change my mind on this one. Between this, the upcoming Ms. Marvel, and Avengers Iron Man, XM Studio is quickly making some major statues.

So I was on XM's site, and saw the actual cost was SGD, not USD (to my slight relief) and so I had seen another user post sites about XM, I am trying to find XM resellers. Unless they haven't established that yet.

I really want to grab this, and that new Ms. Marvel looks great, but just trying to get info.'

Overall though I like the idea of a mini bust for the extra head and arms. This looks phenomenal, but I wished they had gone with the head looking straight on; not shied to the side.

Looks like BBTS has picked up the XM statues for sale now too. Black Widow is up for preorder on their site. This is great news, another option to buy from locally and they have dependable customer service.

Sweet I was about to order through ST but I'll take this option anyday, don't have to pay until it ships!

Placed an order for BW via BBTS. $685 shipped is the cheapest I've seen for us in the US plus BBTS is a safe place to order from. Anyone know if you get the coin buying through BBTS? t don't trust Simply Toys after they notified me of their return/damage policy. Now put up Magneto for order.

Back