XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-mailed Simply Toys about their return policy if you get a damaged statue. I'll ordering from SC or SF now. To risky to order from ST now that I know this. Here is their response...

Due to the high costs of international shipping we are regrettably unable to accept returns nor provide a replacement. Any refund, either in full or partial, will be dependent on FedEx's conclusion after investigating the damage claim.

That's good to know

E-mailed Simply Toys about their return policy if you get a damaged statue. I'll ordering from SC or SF now. To risky to order from ST now that I know this. Here is their response...

Due to the high costs of international shipping we are regrettably unable to accept returns nor provide a replacement. Any refund, either in full or partial, will be dependent on FedEx's conclusion after investigating the damage claim.

Drop me an email within 7 days of receiving your damaged item and I'll help.

OUCH!

I would rather pay a bit more "locally" to not have to deal with the headache of a damaged statue.

Was their an exclusive to black widow a la the coin for Cap? Need to figure out where I want to order her from

Yeah like what Dan the 1st 200 come with coins. I know for sure Wolverine & Magneto will be coming with Coins.

The only piece which isn't getting a coin is there Iron Man

I think the Coin is just a really neat idea. Something different in what easily becomes a repetitive industry

Back