Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1391_zps5kkos4y8.jpg

Scream Factory Psycho IV: The Beginning 1990 Blu-Ray and Jaws 2 Blu-ray. Made a quick video on Psycho IV release.

Last edited:
The Huntsman: Winter's War steel book...

I preordered the "regular" Blu-Ray steel book along with the 13 Hours steel book back when Best Buy had the buy $50 in Blu-Rays, get a $10 gift card promo (awesomely enough, both steelbooks were $19.99 at release). Now, if I exchange the original Blu-Ray steel book I ordered for the 4K steel book, Best Buy won't screw me on the $10 gift card (which I already used) will they? The didn't when the price dropped, but I still want to be sure...

The Private Eyes
Prince of Darkness
Twice Told Tales
Life is Beautiful
Patch Adams
The 'Burbs
The Money Pit
The Incredible Mr Limpet
....all on Blu

Oblivion 4K UHD

The Huntsman: Winter's War steel book...

I preordered the "regular" Blu-Ray steel book along with the 13 Hours steel book back when Best Buy had the buy $50 in Blu-Rays, get a $10 gift card promo (awesomely enough, both steelbooks were $19.99 at release). Now, if I exchange the original Blu-Ray steel book I ordered for the 4K steel book, Best Buy won't screw me on the $10 gift card (which I already used) will they? The didn't when the price dropped, but I still want to be sure...

Depends. Target has a tricky way of handling their gift cards so you can't take an item back and keep the card. They subtract the value of the card from the item, then charge you for the card. Then when you return the item, you'll get the reduced price back, not the full, but you keep the card. Not sure if BB does that. I know when you use a gift certificate, they take a percentage off of each item you buy on that order.

Check your receipt or credit card charge. You should get back what they charged you.

It won't screw you over. Generally if you exchange something for more money, they let that **** slide. Generally it is at the discretion of the associate, which if they are cool; it shouldn't be a problem.

Back