Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
08ee560b8df0877efb6f99611e456a67.jpg

The butterfly movie is my first 4K disc. I don't have the equipment to watch it yet though lol. Bought it for the 3D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it so confusing because Zavvi lists it as region 2

But I'll take your word for it.

They just do that because it's a UK release. UK and EU releases are region 2 and the US is region 1. Amazon.com does the same by listing blu-rays as region 1. Rarely (if ever) do places like Amazon or Zavvi list their blu-rays as region free or locked, just which region it's from.

They just do that because it's a UK release. UK and EU releases are region 2 and the US is region 1. Amazon.com does the same by listing blu-rays as region 1. Rarely (if ever) do places like Amazon or Zavvi list their blu-rays as region free or locked, just which region it's from.

I understand, it's just a default listing I guess. Lazy bastards.

Does anyone know if Canadian version of the Season 6 has the Digital Copy? I noticed the packaging at Walmart & Best Buy only had the Blu ray logo and not BLU RAY + HD. Also notice that there is not mention of HD on the back. I was going to purchase today but stopped as I want the Digital Copy as I have past seasons of them. It would be very disappointing if the withdrew them from Canadian releases! Also noticed no mention of a sixth disc on Walmart Packaging. Booooo!!!

The Jungle Book Blu-ray and Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 1 Blu-ray.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back