Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to figure out the error.... were they taped together in pairs by the manufacturer? Are there two different covers? Is it too late for me to get in on this special offer?

(Mostly just care about that last question)

The Iron Giant Signature Edition Blu
Narnia: Prince Caspian Blu
Narnia: Voyage....Blu
Nothing in Common Blu
Cicil War Steelbook Blu

Civil War BR.

Not sure what the deal is, but I wanted to get Aliens 30th Anniversary, but not Best Buy, Walmart nor Target had it. Then I had a tough time ordering it since the pictures and descriptions on Amazon, BB and Walmart are not exactly showing the edition with the booklet and cards that come with it. I went with Best Buy so I hope its what I am looking for. Didn't think it would be this difficult with a popular movie like Aliens.

Got my 4 copies of Civil War Steelbooks. Unfortunately, my card was charged for all 4 so 2 are going back. :(

btw.....these are sold out online.

I've been searching all over for the Transformers 30th Anniversary Blu-Ray but haven't been able to find it, just the DVD. I saw a space for it at Best Buy but they didn't have any.

Does anyone know if the Blu-Ray was delayed at all?

I've been searching all over for the Transformers 30th Anniversary Blu-Ray but haven't been able to find it, just the DVD. I saw a space for it at Best Buy but they didn't have any.

Does anyone know if the Blu-Ray was delayed at all?

It's out there. I got mine in the mail from Amazon.com, yesterday. I had it preordered for a while, but they may still have it in stock.

It's out there. I got mine in the mail from Amazon.com, yesterday. I had it preordered for a while, but they may still have it in stock.

Thanks. I'll order it there tomorrow night if I don't find it tomorrow, I'm just hoping to get it sooner.

Got my 4 copies of Civil War Steelbooks. Unfortunately, my card was charged for all 4 so 2 are going back. :(

btw.....these are sold out online.

Ween, you can probably make a few extra bucks on them via Craigslist...

Or at least sell them at cost and keep your BB Rewards Points (assuming you signed up for the BB Rewards program).

Ween, you can probably make a few extra bucks on them via Craigslist...

Or at least sell them at cost and keep your BB Rewards Points (assuming you signed up for the BB Rewards program).

I won't do Craiglist, isn't really that great in my area anyway.

IMG_1424_zpsa5kg38ih.jpg

Back