1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think thats a very reasonable going rate for him considering he has been sold out for a long time, but only 250 were made, so thats why ppl boost the price on him.

No I get that part, and also hate it.

Atleast I have my Hulk and Iron Man comiquette. :)

Oh, and my 1:1 Arnold bust. :)

I got # 13 of 250 in my collection; though mine is the international version.

Actually there are 500 pieces of spider man bust out there

international version, what's that all about? i thought the es was for the whole run worldwide :confused:

actually i just got my venom bust on ebay.......it arrived wed. u didnt c it though cause i picked it up right when he put it on there. 1250 shipped :chew
best price u can get one MIB these days. I LOVE HIM!!!! got #10/300 as well which is a extra :D

i got me a spidey reg. bust as well......like was said before, its a complimentary piece, not sure if i will get the symbiote or not yet. :naughty

:rock:rock:rock

the three look friggin awesome together, so i'd definitely pick up a symbiote before they sell out if i were you. granted, they've been on low quantity for a while now, but once they finally go the price will likely start to climb. plus, you can pick up a $50 or $75 gift card off ebay for a little bit of nothing right now... i got two 50s for $15 combined. you might also be able to find one for cheap in an online store... i picked up a new one for 320 shipped a while back.

btw, i'm glad you picked those up elsewhere... i was about to sell you mine to fuel my marvel pf addiction :lol

:rock:rock:rock

the three look friggin awesome together, so i'd definitely pick up a symbiote before they sell out if i were you. granted, they've been on low quantity for a while now, but once they finally go the price will likely start to climb. plus, you can pick up a $50 or $75 gift card off ebay for a little bit of nothing right now... i got two 50s for $15 combined. you might also be able to find one for cheap in an online store... i picked up a new one for 320 shipped a while back.

btw, i'm glad you picked those up elsewhere... i was about to sell you mine to fuel my marvel pf addiction :lol

yeah....i know, i dont know about the gift cards? i have been looking for a symbiote for around the same price as u, but nothing yet, just the same getting put back up for the same price that nobody bids on.

but i love these pieces, more so with venom obviously, but the $400 savings from yurs jb made me jump up and down cause i wanted him soooooo bad, i was a little tipsy 2 when i saw it on bay, so that made me a little more excited than usual. :naughty BTW- it pays to b patient :rolleyes:

I got my Symbiote for $300 shipped.

BN.com has one, and if you use their discount card, it factors out to like $340 shipped. That might be a way to go if you think you will use their card in the future.

whats BN.....barnes and nobles? i would b suprised if they had a symbiote!

The IM bust looks awesome but the price is absolutely insane. Look for discounts on this after release.

i agree, good idea. that will prolly b what i end up doing. its a solid piece so breaking during shipping is less likely. its goin to depend on the paint job. i mean the terminator busts light up as well....in a cooler way as well, and even though the t2 isnt huge, its still a lot cheaper than the IM, but i still dig this piece.

Got my Iron Man 1/1 bust for $625 shipped from an Ebay seller named Gridiron Legends. :)

I used my 10% off coupon through Ebay which knocked off like 65 bucks from the sale price of 650. Shipping came out to $45. Saved me about a hundred dollars or more from the actual price from Sideshow (they charge sales tax since I live in Cali).

-Joe

Yeah, I'm stoked. Couldn't believe how cool it was till I saw it. The FP is gonna help ease the pain with everything that should be shipping during this time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back