1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so...if this piece doesnt have an edition size, how many do u guys think will b made? i am debating b/w this or the wolf pred bust, but i think the IM will be easier to get down the line cause i can only afford 1 for now, but will defn get the other eventually. no edition size does make it a lot easier to decide seeing as the wolf only has 750.

so...if this piece doesnt have an edition size, how many do u guys think will b made? i am debating b/w this or the wolf pred bust, but i think the IM will be easier to get down the line cause i can only afford 1 for now, but will defn get the other eventually. no edition size does make it a lot easier to decide seeing as the wolf only has 750.

I'd go with the IM 1:1.

I packed the one at SDCC and its no heavy at all. I always thought 1:1 would be heavy. Its about 20 to 25 Lbs. Its a fantastic bust i wish a could buy!:monkey2

I packed the one at SDCC and its no heavy at all. I always thought 1:1 would be heavy. Its about 20 to 25 Lbs. Its a fantastic bust i wish a could buy!:monkey2

man you got to do everything huh. pack the iron man, hang out with the gore group. im jealous

I can't wait to receive this piece but my wallet could use a slight breather right now...I'm fine waiting until October/November.

so any guesses for the production # of IM busts???

Does the general public ever know how many are produced in an open edition?

Based on the chrome endoskull sellout, I'm not taking any chances. It is still a $700 piece, and not everyone can afford that. I'm of the mindset that they'll only produce what will sell, and that could be less than a normal edition size of say 1000, no?

its coming in split shipments starting late september

November, here I come! This allows me to own the Red Skull, Thor PFs, and the 1:1 bust.. which I already have put money down. Yes, now that I want something later, watch me get it before everyone else. lol

November, here I come! This allows me to own the Red Skull, Thor PFs, and the 1:1 bust.. which I already have put money down. Yes, now that I want something later, watch me get it before everyone else. lol

You'll get yours in Sept......:lol :monkey3

what would you think it's worth?

I'm sure that it'd be worth the AVERAGE price for a 1:1 bust, which is about $500.... I think that all the hype of the Iron Man movie just bumped up the pricing a bit. I mean, it's a nice piece, but $700 is a bit much.... But I'm an impulsive buyer so I'm already on the Flex program for this :lol

But as far as appreciation, who knows! I mean, the Predator bust seems to be selling for a pretty penny, but then again it sold for $800 and was EXTREMELY detailed! And the Darth Maul bust seems to have held its value (no appreciation really).... So only time will tell.... I think once the avengers movie comes out and it hypes it all up it'll be worth something. But who knows :0

I would say 399 would be appropriate..

You know, for the complexity of this piece I'd have to strongly agree.... For the longest time I was saying to myself "what makes this piece worth $700?!?!?!" :confused: I mean, it doesn't have any kind of intricate details. It's just a a painted helmet with LED light up eyes.... But on the other hand, it DOES look crazy cool :D It's just unfortunately a piece from a BLOCKBUSTER summer hit, so it will allow them to sell it at a premium......:sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back